Which cartoons were cancelled to soon?

Sexy Magician

Most Excellent
Reaction score
I was highly annoyed when Wolverine and the X-men, Spectacular Spiderman and Avengers EMH got cancelled, I understand why these shows got cancelled, but they were all great and stopped to soon.

The biggest kicker though is Young Justice, one of the best cartoons I ever seen!

Any others you might care to share?

Last edited:
Avengers: EMH
Young Justice

Losing EMH isn't as bad now as they're pretty much giving us live action depictions in the MCU sans Ant-Man:argh:

Avengers: EMH
Young Justice

Losing EMH isn't as bad now as they're pretty much giving us live action depictions in the MCU sans Ant-Man:argh:

How could I forget Avengers EMH!? Had to edit my post to add it to the list, I never took to Avengers Assemble

Rurouni Kenshin (AKA Samurai X)

1.jpg

Went into filler territory and didn't even finish adapting the rest of the story.

I also liked the Thundercats reboot cartoon, one season and its see you later, why?

Green Lantern had laid the groundwork for so many good things in Season 2. I'm still not over that being cancelled.

However, the Hulk's 1996 cartoon suffered a worse fate than any I've ever seen. Season 1 included some truly great storytelling, but there were some execs at UPN that moronically assumed that the 'toon was too dark. Hulk became a comedic doofus in season 2, numerous supporting characters and storylines vanished, the ratings dropped severely, and the show was cancelled midway through season 2.

Spectacular Spider-Man
Young Justice
Avengers EMH

Spectacular spider-man!

First to come to mind. Even though it was cut short, it will probably be the best Spider-man cartoon ever made.

Also, Mission Hill, a little known animated sitcom.

Pirates of Dark Water
sonic SATAM

Thundercats reboot. The only modern 'non humour' cartoon i really got into.
Mighty Max i seem to remember suddenly disappearing when i was younger.
Pirates of Darkwater same thing.

Korgoth of Barbaria wasn't picked up for production but it's the biggest animated disappointment I can think of that no one knows about. The pilot was funny and promising back when it aired.

Korgoth of Barbaria wasn't picked up for production but it's the biggest animated disappointment I can think of that no one knows about. The pilot was funny and promising back when it aired.

Man I forgot that pilot even existed, that was a great concept for a show, pretty funny to

Dave the Barbarian and Brandy & Mr Whiskers. Both of those were great, it's a shame Disney cancels their shows so quickly.

GTS_WALLPAPER_by_GodzillaTheSeries.jpg

Godzilla the series the only good that came out of the horrible 1998 movie

All I can contribute is Spectacular Spider-Man, which has already been said already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"