Which Marvel Hero would you pick as your bodyguard??

Union Jack

defender of the realm
Reaction score
If your life was on the line and you needed protection for at least a week...which hero would you pick to be the one who hold yours life in his or her hands??

Me i'd choose captain america..i think his dedication would win through..him or wolverine for obvious reasons.

Colossus. His accent would get us chicks :o

The Blue Marvel. The dude is ultra powerful and fast, plus he isn't on the Avengers or anything right now. He would be free to do my bidding.

My instinct is to say Spidey but i feel like i'd still get kidnapped under his nose. So I guess I would say Thor. Aint nobody gonna rob me on the train with that guy standing next to me.

Thor for a more effective bodyguard. Deadpool for a guy to just hang out with and eat Mexican food and get high. And if anyone starts, they get clubbed to death with a Pomaranian.

Taskmaster. Not because he'd be effective, but because it'd be hilarious when he sells me out at the drop of a hat and I die a bloody, horrible death. :)

Iron Man. Well he's Tony Stark's bodyguard, right? Or did I miss something?

Don't worry, that was a joke.

Luke Cage!!!! I'd just feel so cool swaggering around with Luke Cage. And to hear him say "Sweet Christmas" would make my day :')

Hmm...Hulk. My life's in danger, why settle for less? If the guy can go on rampages without ever killing an innocent bystander...

Death's Head II (Minion type). He does his job, he can kick serious ass and is adaptable to any situation. Also, he's funny and knows where the best intergalactic bars and women are.

charles xavier with a portable cerebro.

everyone's going physical, charles can not only sense danger but put your lights out without lifting a finger.

plus, he's nifty in rush hour traffic :o

Who`d be after me?

Pretty much anyone under a galactus level threat and I`d pick Silver Surfer. Cosmic awareness would help from being attacked and anyone chasing us, we`d fire up to lightspeed and head to the moon or beyond.

I`d just ask him to transmute some rocks around the yard to solid gold or platinum before he leaves.

He`s also a pretty nice guy so he likely wouldn`t even ask for payment, not that I could get him anything he couldn`t use his powers to make for himself. :p

Last edited:
I'll go with Iron Fist if the threat is lower level. If its some bad*** stuff then i'd go with Thor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"