• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

What would you add to your faverite super hero

I'd Magneto an excellent hand to hand fighter

Slim31 said:

Magneto has been an excellent hand to hand combatant since the 60's. But his natural powers are so much stronger that he doesn't use those skills. In addition his usual foes the X-Men are too powerful to be defeated that way and are also highly trained in martial arts.

Yeah. Magneto works out and trains like a madman. I mean, have you seen how they draw him? He's an old guy, but he's freakin' ripped. He knows there are ways to nullify his powers and he doesn't want to be caught off gaurd if it happens.

I'd make Thor less dumb, so he actually used his powers in fights.

Yeah. That bugs me from time to time. In his solo series, he's a battle scarred, tactically brilliant old warrior. In The Avengers and other books he crosses over into, he's a meat head who screams "I SAY THEE NAY!!!!" and "FORSOOTH!!!!" alot.

The Question said:
Yeah. That bugs me from time to time. In his solo series, he's a battle scared, tactically brilliant old warrior. In The Avengers and other books he crosses over into, he's a meat head who screams "I SAY THEE NAY!!!!" and "FORSOOTH!!!!" alot.
I'm hoping you mean battle-scarred. Otherwise, it's on. :mad:

I can't spell for crap and you know that. :o

Slim31 said:

did you ever play that old X-Men arcade game in the 90s? Mags could kick some serious butt. guy thought he was Chuck Norris.

The Question said:
Ah. I see. You don't care if it's Scott Lang, Hank Pym, or some new shmuck as long as it's Ant Man, is that it?

i'd prefer it to be Scott Lang but he's dead. i'd prefer it not be Hank Pym and it isn't. and yes i will accept a new schmuck until he proves himself to be a schmuck.

TheCorpulent1 said:
I'm hoping you mean battle-scarred. Otherwise, it's on. :mad:

I love the long fights Thor has, if he used all of his powers the fights would be over alot quicker, I am a fan of the ction in Hulk and Thor comics, although the Hulk wins.

There is a version of thor that uses all of his powers its called "Warrior Madness"

Thor could just fight people of his power level more often. After Oeming's mini, it would be pretty sweet to see Thor and Ares facing off, going all out.

The Question said:
Yeah. Magneto works out and trains like a madman. I mean, have you seen how they draw him? He's an old guy, but he's freakin' ripped. He knows there are ways to nullify his powers and he doesn't want to be caught off gaurd if it happens.
I can't argue with you there

magneto4.jpg

The Master of Magnetism does many push ups

Hahahahaha!!!

I'd like to see Villains come back with a GOOD reason or don't bother, after they die.

I'd also like to see Spider-man stop being Iron man's B****. I mean he wears almost the same costume as IM and he does everything he says. Where's the guy who lips off to Doctor Doom? He's in there somewhere... I hope.

I dont mind him letting Iron Man be the boss so much. What really bugs me is the fact that Spiderman's powers apparently get weakened by like 80 percent whenever he's on a team.

I'd give Spiderman the ability to use his full powers when his peers are looking.

I'd give Vision all his memories back and give him his own series. And he gets back with the Scarlet Witch. Also give him some new powers.

It's like high school again, Pete just wants friends, so he doesn't show that he could whup them all easily :D

KevanG said:
It's like high school again, Pete just wants friends, so he doesn't show that he could whup them all easily :D
I second that

I'd give Colossus a kick ass weapon; like an axe or a mace or something...made of adamantium of course.

i know for a fact that mags on steriods...i mean, he hasnt done a push since the HoM, and in the new avengers, he was stronger than ever! even when he is depressed he gets stronger.

oh, id give the Silver Surfer some...plumbing. he looks like hes missing something that might please the alien ladies.

He looks pretty damn scrawny now though; around Excalibur v2 and Son of M.

Make ultimate colossus straight

I don't have a problem with gay people(I really do)

it's just he was originally gay why change him he was perfect

you know how dissapointed Sprite will be

Ultimate Colossus being gay took a while to grow on me but I'm cool with it now. It's gonna be the cause for a lot more drama between he and Nightcrawler.

Spider-Man should have a pet duck.

Colossal Spoons said:
Ultimate Colossus being gay took a while to grow on me but I'm cool with it now. It's gonna be the cause for a lot more drama between he and Nightcrawler.
i WAS Thinking between him and northstar and if that happens I'm not reading that comic

Vanguard07 said:
I dont mind him letting Iron Man be the boss so much. What really bugs me is the fact that Spiderman's powers apparently get weakened by like 80 percent whenever he's on a team.

I'd give Spiderman the ability to use his full powers when his peers are looking.
The Superman Principle. Powerful characters become less powerful whenever they're around their teams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"