Which one was the best JLA Casting choice?

protocida

Avenger
Reaction score
Based on the reports, which actor rumored for the movie you liked best?

We really shouldnt have a thread like this untill we get official confirmation on the real cast cause as i mentioned before and others no one is under contract any more and we dont know for sure if some guys were really in the film or not in the film. And if they were in the film they could possibly not be returning and recasting could and might happen. But out of the list i would probably say common.

The None option is Megan Gale. After all, she's still hot.

Oops, I thought the title was worst and I picked Lord.

I love Magan, Common, Brody (but for Wally, not Berry :() and Cabrera.

^around here, I am not surprised your first thought was it to be negative:csad:

I'd actually have to go with D.J.
any casting that pisses off the fanboys, that much, has to be great LOL :cwink:

no, but, seriously

though, I did find D.J. to be an intriguing choice, I guess, my vote would have to go to Santiago Cabrera

none of them really wow me, but I guess i'd have to pick megan.

I Liked Hugh-Keays Byrne. He is very intimidating.

The None option is Jay Baruchel.

Everyone Hates him,

Common

He looks nothing like John Stewart Green Lantern but at least he isnt a horse-faced woman or recently went through puberty.

common_umvd002.jpg

Common was the best to be casted. And the batman role was filled almost perfectly, this movie will be a sure hit in the box office.

Common will shock everyone with his performance as Green Lantern!!

Common was the best to be casted. And the batman role was filled almost perfectly, this movie will be a sure hit in the box office.

What the heck is "casted"?

I take it you were at the auditions. And how is he going to shock everyone when he is the one leading the best casting choice? :huh: You could have at least said DJ Cotrona will shock everyone. I would have given you more credit then. :rolleyes:

Adam brody is flash not Anton Yelchin. He didn't even Audition.

I only like Adam brody

I picked Hammer. Have no clue how he will be, but my guy tells me we are in for a suprise! 6'5 Bat is where it's at!

As far as the supposed cast goes at this point, I'd have to say Common as John Stewart. Even though I wanted someone else, I'm satisfied with Common. I just hope he can act.

2nd would be Gale as Wonder Woman.
3rd would be D.J. Cotrona as Superman
4th would be Adam Brody as The Flash
5th would be Armie Hammer as Batman
6th would be Teresa Palmer as Talia Al Ghul
7th would be Anton Yelchin Flash as Wally West
8th would be Jay Baruchel as Max Lord
and last would be the worst, Santiago Cabrera as Aquaman

Don't know who Hugh-Keays Byrne is.

I could see Adam Brody if he was playing Wally West and I kind-of-sort-of could see Armie Hammer as Supes or Common as Martian Manhunter but as it stands I have to honestly say "none". Not knocking the actors, just noting that the casting choices are off target.

:huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"