World Which Spider-Man Action Figure are better?

M0n0R@y

Civilian
Reaction score
There are so many kinds of Spider-Man action figures and toys. Toys like that are also used for anatomy references for character drawing in poses. But I don't know which are better to use. Reply for suggestions, or just to show your favorite Spider-Man toys lol.

Hi guys,Rob here from Queensland Australia and I was wondering if anyone can help me find a 30"Spiderman figure that Walmart used to sell.A superman and a batman are in theses sizes but I cant seem to find spidey,any help will be appreciated immensely as this is a present for a friend of mine who's in a wheelchair.One came up at a local market some time ago but the vendor would not drive 20 mins to drop it off to him so out of angry frustration towards the vendor(AKA oxygen thief) I took the task on and have been doing so for the last 3 weeks.....but...no luck,maybe someone here can direct me to the right place or has one for sale.

Last edited:
Wow,Im not sure how to say hello on this site but it sure seems unfriendly.

I just don't think many people come into this area....

But for what it's worth, hello to you. :)

Unfortunately I can't help with your problem. I've never heard of a Spider-Man figure that tall.
Only thing which comes close that I can think of would be the Hot Toys Spider-Man which is 1/6 scale and therefore around 12 inches high. They are a bit expensive but great quality.

the best and hardest one to top it's awesomeness was the 18" Spidey that came out during Spider-Man 2. what made it so awesome was the fact that it had like 70 points of articulation. the guy was EXTREMELY poseable, in fact he had more joints in one HAND than most figures had all over period. I was lucky to snag one from a clearance section of walmart when on vacation. as soon as I get home I will snap a pic or too, he is just too darn cool!

I just don't think many people come into this area....

But for what it's worth, hello to you. :)

Unfortunately I can't help with your problem. I've never heard of a Spider-Man figure that tall.
Only thing which comes close that I can think of would be the Hot Toys Spider-Man which is 1/6 scale and therefore around 12 inches high. They are a bit expensive but great quality.

I believe there WAS one 30 inch tall but it had very limited range of movement, head turned arms rotated at the shoulder and the legs rotated at the hips (not sure on the last one) basically it was like a scaled down mannequin in a Spidey suit was the best way I can describe him.

DSCN0472.jpg

DSCN0458.jpg

DSCN0454.jpg

DSCN0460.jpg

These are from my collection. These are all my favorite Spidey action figure. You'd be set with any of these. I also have the 18 inch super poseable figure you're talking about.

This is one awesome Spider-Man figure. Way more articulation than the Fearsome Foes Spidey, which is currently my favorite one. His shoulders have an extra joint, similar to the SMC Black Costume that was released with the hang glider. They swing out at the shoulder then swing out again and up, if that makes any sense. There is also an extra click joint in the abcrunch. Anyone who has ever tried to pose Spidey in a crouch position knows sometimes they just won't stay there. It won't bend down that far and pops up from the crouch. This one locks in and is ideal on the stand they provided. His hips and legs won't drop down as soon as you let him go.

The head has a definate Romita-Alex Ross look to it and they even sculpted the wrinkles and folds of the mask on the back of his neck. Definately one of the Best looking and comic accurate masks I've ever seen.

The only nitpicky thing for me is the shade of blue they used is very light, I would have liked it a bit darker. The sculpt is fantastic, though, and I'm looking at my new favorite Spider-Man figure.

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

I have to include Snap Shot Spider-Man too. He might be the best 6 inch Spider-Man figure ever made. You can probably find all these figures on eBay for your buddy.

Two words.... HOT TOYS!

Nuff said. :yay:

This is one awesome Spider-Man figure. Way more articulation than the Fearsome Foes Spidey, which is currently my favorite one. His shoulders have an extra joint, similar to the SMC Black Costume that was released with the hang glider. They swing out at the shoulder then swing out again and up, if that makes any sense. There is also an extra click joint in the abcrunch. Anyone who has ever tried to pose Spidey in a crouch position knows sometimes they just won't stay there. It won't bend down that far and pops up from the crouch. This one locks in and is ideal on the stand they provided. His hips and legs won't drop down as soon as you let him go.

The head has a definate Romita-Alex Ross look to it and they even sculpted the wrinkles and folds of the mask on the back of his neck. Definately one of the Best looking and comic accurate masks I've ever seen.

The only nitpicky thing for me is the shade of blue they used is very light, I would have liked it a bit darker. The sculpt is fantastic, though, and I'm looking at my new favorite Spider-Man figure.

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture010-1.jpg

Picture014-1.jpg

I have to include Snap Shot Spider-Man too. He might be the best 6 inch Spider-Man figure ever made. You can probably find all these figures on eBay for your buddy.

What is the name of this figure?!! I want it so bad!

Snap Shot Spider-Man. Spider-Man Classics line. Wave 14 or 15 maybe? He's an awesome figure. I'm gonna go on record and say he's definitely my favorite Spider-Man figure, and probably the best one ever made.

The Fearsome Foes S-M is a close 2nd. A very close 2nd but for me, Snap Shot is the way to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"