World Favorite version of Spider-Man?

Metal Spidey

Spider-Man rules!
Reaction score
What is your favorite version of Spider-Man? It can be from the comics, video games, cartoons, toys, or whatever. No fan-fic versions please.

I like the Armored Spider-Man from Web of Spider-Man #100. In case no one noticed, it's the reason why my username is Metal Spidey. I once had a toy version of him and a classmate of mine stole him but that's a story for another time.

armored_spiderman.jpg

Todd MacFarlane as the artist.

Aren't you saying which outfit?? Judging by your post and love of the Armored look. That's what I got from this thread.

My favorite... Ben Reily(Spidey Returns) outfit...not the Scarlet Spider. If I had a pic, I'd show you which one I meant.

Spider-man has always been the same version. There aren't different approaches to Spider-man like Batman and Superman.
But if it's the costume that you mean, then my favourite is the classic red & blues, with the armpit webbing.

Is this in terms of appearance? If so, I've gotta go with Bagley's Ultimate Spidey design. Outside of the first 3 issues (where it looked strange), it's always looked awesome to me.

ultimate-spider-man-20060731021138651-000.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"