Which Summmer Movie are you looking foward to the most?

Superman Returns and The Da Vinci Code.

Immortalfire said:
I hope Da Vinci Code fails miserably.

Why? Its going to have the best plot out of any of those movies listed up there.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
Superman Returns - Never liked Superman, don't like the look, will give it a chance. I think the director is smart enough to know better than to f*** up an icon like Superman, but I don't really care.

Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest - I have no idea why everyone and my girlfriend loved this movie. I fell asleep. Zero interest.

X-Men: The Last Stand - I'm really interested to see if they can pull it off at all or if it'll be catastrophe.

Missin Impossible 3 - Fell asleep during 2. Zero interest.

The Da Vinci Code - probably watch it on dvd a few months later

Click - Never heard of it

Over the Hege - Zero interest

Miami Vice - f*** comedy remakes of old TV shows that were serious. :down

You and Me Dupree - Never heard of it.

Looks pretty bleak. :(

Well, too bad Miami Vice is a SERIOUS take on the material from Michael Mann, who just in cased you missed that as well directed Heat and Collateral.........

I agree about Pirates, I fell asleep during that overrated first film, I have zero interest in seeing the sequel.

MI3 - next summer blockbuster, nothing new or special.

Da Vinci Code - I think it will be really great movie adaptation of bestseller, big money!

X3 - people think it will be better than X2, but i have big doubts about this.

Cars - new movie from Disney and Pixar? New Incredibles or Finding Nemo? Kids and money.

SR - I have feeling that it will be great movie blockbuster with sense.

POTC2 - people will of course love it.

Miami Vice - Serous and strong thriller with big names, cool.

Superman Returns - I think Singer is trying to keep close to Donner's version and not trying to tell his own story. However, I also think Singer can deliver a great movie, I'm gonna see it opening day, but not incredibly hyped yet.

Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest - First one was enjoyable, but not exactly on my must see list, probably check it out on DVD.

X-Men: The Last Stand - I hope it's good, but I think there are too many characters and stories being used in this to make one coherent movie.

Missin Impossible 3 - JJ Abrams as director will put me in a theater seat.

The Da Vinci Code - Expecting a great adaption to a book I enjoyed, although I wish they would've adapted Angels and Demons since I thought that was the better book.

Cars - Subject matter doesn't interest me, might watch it when it comes to HBO.

Click - Never heard of it.

Over the Hege - If I had kids I'd see this. Maybe take my nieces.

Miami Vice - Never a big fan of the show, but looks like it could be a fun popcorn movie, probably Netflix it though.

You and Me Dupree - Never heard of it.

Im not enthusiastic about this summers movies, I have a feeling that the big three (Superman, X-Men, POTC) will be disappointing so Ill go with what Im most confident in and thats Michael Mann:up:

1) Superman Returns (simply b/c of rumored movie length)
1.5) X3,
3) MI:III,
4) DaVinci Code,
5) Miami Vice

Superman Returns, Pirates of the Caribbean and X-Men

These are my top, must see on opening night movies:

X-Men
Superman
Snakes on a Plane

These I will see at the theatre, maybe not opening night, but still see:

Pirates
MI:III
Clerks 2
Miami Vice
DaVinci Code

This summer is 100000000x better than last summer.

I also want to see Snakes on a Plane.

1) X-Men: The Last Stand
2) POTC 2
3) M:I 3
4) Superman Returns

Definately The Last Stand. I don't think I've ever been so excited about a movie in my life!

Milkman95 said:
Well, too bad Miami Vice is a SERIOUS take on the material from Michael Mann, who just in cased you missed that as well directed Heat and Collateral.........
Oh, whoops. Good. Guess I should've just said that I'm sick of movies based on TV shows period.

X3
The Da Vinci Code
Cars
Pirates of the Carribean

Tough one (I mean TOUGH), but X3 has me buzzed most. Still, I'm definitely hyped for PotC and I'll be there for SR.

I am a little shocked that Xmen 3 is ahead in the pole!!!! I mean I am really bloddy suprised!!!! :mad:

LexCorp said:
I am a little shocked that Xmen 3 is ahead in the pole!!!! I mean I am really bloddy suprised!!!! :mad:

Why? There's usually more Marvel fans on this board, which is fine.

Top 3 again, in order:

-Superman Returns, in IMAX of course. Marvel doesn't know what that is.
-X3
-Mission Impossible III

Milkman95 said:
Why? There's usually more Marvel fans on this board, which is fine.

Top 3 again, in order:

-Superman Returns, in IMAX of course. Marvel doesn't know what that is.
-X3
-Mission Impossible III

I guess I had not noticed. Oh well over it...

Garfield's A Tail of Two Kitties. Tell me that's not good stuff right there.

I would of voted for over the hedge if the big names were not up there against it...

I voted for Superman even though it has the potential to suck raw eggs. I'm hoping against hope that it's awesome despite having a lead that looks like a member of The Village People.

Fettastic said:
I voted for Superman even though it has the potential to suck raw eggs. I'm hoping against hope that it's awesome despite having a lead that looks like a member of The Village People.

Which member, the Biker?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"