White Wolf

Discussion in 'Black Panther Sequels' started by Saitou Hajime, Feb 8, 2018.

1. Saitou Hajime

Saitou Hajime Registered

How do you make Hunter work in the sequels? Shuri is already there as T'Challa's sibling, Killmonger took the "evil Panther foil" that his Hatute Zeraze garb invokes, and putting the sympathetic POV on the white antagonist might be a polarizing direction.

2. Saitou Hajime

Saitou Hajime Registered

3. MagicStingRay

MagicStingRay Registered

I think Ryan Coogler said that he had the the Wakandans refer to Bucky as White Wolf for a specific reason. I can see them changing the MCU version of White Wolf to be Barnes, who takes up the persona potentially in Black Panther 2. He did seem to be at peace there (not to mention his "I love this place" line), so that coupled with his gratitude for healing him can lead to the White Wolf being a supporting character in future Black Panther films.

A Disney + show is also rumored for Bucky, though it has been reported as a Bucky and Falcon show, maybe it is actually a White Wolf show?

4. Tg11

Tg11 Registered

Bucky as White Wolf...he would more or less be a supporting character in BP2