Who are the 30 martial artists Prometheus' files

Silicon Surfer said:
What about Roy Harper?

Roy gets his ass kicked way too often. He was like the Red Tornado of the Outsiders.

Thats mostly because Winnick sucks ass. Regardless, hes nowhere near the top 30 or 50.

Winick is awesome, his only problem is that everything he writes either has to do with gay people or AIDS (I have no problem with gays, but there are other social issues to talk about asides from homsexuality and AIDS). Hell, I'm half expecting Winick to have Freddy or Mary to become gay or infected with AIDS.

Darthphere said:

Under the Hood (especially Batman #650), the Trials of Shazam, Graduation Day, his run on Green Arrow and Outsiders, and Countdown to Infinite Crisis kicked ass :cmad:

genuine question why is black canary so high in the list?

Because she got the same training Shiva got. Personally, i dont think she should be that high.

Darthphere said:
Because she got the same training Shiva got. Personally, i dont think she should be that high.

And she took down an entire army

hippie_hunter said:
The Tim Drake/Connor Hawke thread got me thinking just who are the 30 people who are the 30 people in Prometheus' helmet?

My guess

0. Prometheus
1. Cassandra Cain
2. Black Canary/Dinah Laurel Lance
3. Lady Shiva/Sandra Wu-San
4. Richard Dragon
5. Bronze Tiger/Ben Turner
6. Deathstroke/Slade Wilson
7. Constantine Drakon
8. Batman/Bruce Wayne
9. Wildcat/Ted Grant
10. Green Arrow/Connor Hawke
11. Judomaster/Hadley Jaggar
12. Onyx Adams
13. Cheshire/Jade Nguyen
14. O-Sensei
15. Natas
16. Mad Dog
17. Alpha
18. the Question/Vic Sage
19. Nightwing/Dick Grayson
20. Shrike
21. Green Arrow/Oliver Queen
22. Philo Zeiss
23. Merlyn
24. Red Hood/Jason Todd
25. Robin/Tim Drake
26. King Snake/Edmund Dorrance
27. Speedy/Mia Dearden
28. Huntress/Helena Bertinelli
29. Catwoman/Selina Kyle
30. Catwoman/Holly Robinson

why is mia dearden on this list but roy harper is not? roy's got much more experience. the same goes for dr. mid-nite and mr. teriffic. bane should also be on this list since he's a world-class mercenary.

sinewave said:
why is mia dearden on this list but roy harper is not? roy's got much more experience. the same goes for dr. mid-nite and mr. teriffic. bane should also be on this list since he's a world-class mercenary.

Roy gets his ass kicked way too much and is trained with Green Arrow during the One Year Missing story. That's why.

Bane's not a martial artist, he's more of a brawler because he's so strong.

hippie_hunter said:
And she took down an entire army

Yeah but Shiva wiped the floor with her and Catwoman at the same time and Canary openly acknowledges that Shivas better. No way should she be above Shiva on the list.

People like Mia, Holly and Selina should be nowhere near that list. Selina is a good fighter, but she's nothing like most of the folks on the list.

hippie_hunter said:
Roy gets his ass kicked way too much and is trained with Green Arrow during the One Year Missing story. That's why.

Bane's not a martial artist, he's more of a brawler because he's so strong.

Whether Roy gets his ass handed to him a lot or not, he's obviously a good enough combatant to have led the Outsiders and he's now a member of the JLA. Mia is former teenage prostitute who's only been in the superhero biz for acouple of years. There's no way she'd beat Roy in a fight. What about Dr. Mid-nite and Mr. Teriffic?

Hasn't Bane been trained in several forms of martial arts? I'm going to research this... edit: nope, according to wikipedia his only hand-to-hand combat training is from growing up in prison and learning to fight there.

Hmm, then maybe I'd add the Armless Master to the list. His skills would be quite useful if Prometheus were handcuffed.

sinewave said:

Also, make your own list on who you think the 30 are :cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"