Who are the hottest actresses who are good-to-great at acting?

BT18

Superhero
Reaction score
I personally think the most physically top notch famous chicks who act tend to have not really ever shown themselves to be any better than competant. Doesn't mean they aren't, just that maybe they haven't had anything more than bit parts and nothing roles where proving yourself would be really difficult. I'll hold off on contributing my own list until I can get around to really thinking about it, but I thought I'd ask for your contributions. There are a few chicks though I think are neither good actresses or were ever good-looking to a noteworthy degree, yet make it big, ratings-wise, on both fronts, on hype and airbrushed pictures and bad taste alone (Lindsay Lohan, Kate Beckinsale, Elisha Cuthbert, etc.). Anyway, shoot.

Well here's my list.

Angelina Jolie
Reese Witherspoon
Nia Long
Nicole Kidman
Gabrelle Union
Naomi Watts
Juliane Moore

If you really look at Hollywood actresses none of the good ones are really smoking hot. Jolie is the hottest with acting talent in my opinion, and the others on the list are beautiful women, but aren't 10's. I think the beautiful sexy and hot women that make is more popular and made it do to their looks. Now some can probably act very well, but for the most part they are never given roles to showcase their talent. Or maybe they just aren't talented.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"