Who Are The Top 3 Superheroes...

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
...from movies that you think are most synonymous with the label?

Let's make this more challenging...

Superman-Jorge-Jimenez-3.jpg

BATMAN_Cv86.jpg

prv7822_pg4.jpg

I'm not entirely clear on whether the question is which characters are the top 3 most iconic/beloved superheroes or whether it's which 3 characters are the most synonymous with the word 'superhero'.

If it's question number 1, the answer is unquestionably Spider-man and Batman with, probably imo, Iron Man currently in third place.

If it's question number 2, though, then the answer is unquestionably Superman and Spider-man with probably either Batman or Captain America in third place.

Iron Man
Captain America
Spider-Man

It’s a new age.

I'm not entirely clear on whether the question is which characters are the top 3 most iconic/beloved superheroes or whether it's which 3 characters are the most synonymous with the word 'superhero'.

If it's question number 1, the answer is unquestionably Spider-man and Batman with, probably imo, Iron Man currently in third place.

If it's question number 2, though, then the answer is unquestionably Superman and Spider-man with probably either Batman or Captain America in third place.
More the second one, but which version of those characters do you think match that?

If we're only talking movies, and particular incarnations from said movies:

Christopher Reeve's Superman, Hugh Jackman's Wolverine, Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man.

Reeve played the superhero who ushered in the modern CBM. In terms of domestic calendar gross, his first two movies were the top movies of 1979 and 1981 respectively, and to this day, he's often considered the best live action version of the most recognizable superhero of all time.

Jackman played one of the most popular superheroes for nearly 20 years, and his version defined the character for a generation of moviegoers.

RDJ was the face of the biggest film franchise in modern cinema.

Batman - Bruce Wayne
Superman - Clark Kent
Spider-Man - Peter Parker

Superman is my absolute fave, my hero. Everyone else pretty much comes second. There is no second or third, just a number one. :super:

Spider-Man, Batman and Superman.

I would mention Iron Man over Superman, but Superman in the movies have been around much longer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"