Who could Chris Bridges aka Ludacris play in the MCU

SamWinchester

Civilian
Reaction score
Ludacris was one of my favorite rappers in the early 2000's and has transition to an ok actor. I was wondering what Marvel character could he play in the MCU or Foxverse. The more popular black characters like War Machine, Falcon, Black Panther, and Luke Cage has been casted. He would have not been a fit for Panther, Cage, or War Machine. I think he would have been a decent Falcon. The only character that I can see him as would be Cloak or Goliath.

Ludacris was one of my favorite rappers in the early 2000's and has transition to an ok actor. I was wondering what Marvel character could he play in the MCU or Foxverse. The more popular black characters like War Machine, Falcon, Black Panther, and Luke Cage has been casted. He would have not been a fit for Panther, Cage, or War Machine. I think he would have been a decent Falcon. The only character that I can see him as would be Cloak or Goliath.

Probably some normal guy. Like T.I. did in Antman. I don't think Luda is superhero material. But he can play a SHIELD agent... or like a police officer.

Could be kinda cool as Goliath. I'd be fine with that.

Problem is, there are probably way better options. Sorry OP, decent rapper, not a fan of his acting.

I guess he'd be ok in a similar role to what Snoop Dogg played in the movie Training Day but in an episode of Luke Cage's series. A street guy who Cage has to sweat for information or maybe somebody Cage has to protect.

I can't see him as a scientist like Black Goliath or Chemistro. He played a hacker in the Furious movies but his acting was pretty bad so it's not that buyable.

Background hobo #3 in the SHIELD Academy web series.

Who could Chris Bridges aka Ludacris play in the MCU?

Ideally no one.

Lets just say no one. Seeing T.I in Ant-Man actually turned me off slightly, I don't find this guy's way of talking funny or his cop antics funny. I look at his acting from Get Hard and see flash backs of stupidity. Lets not make the same mistake with Luda. :sleepy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"