Who do you want for the title song ?

mmmm david bowie would KICK ASS!!!!!!!!!!!

ahhhhhh that would rock my ****ing world.... yeah nah bowie all the way!!!!

I want a score for the title like OHMSS, david arnold has got a great talent for scoring and needs to shows it off!!!

none of the people i think would be good - Suzanne Vega, Emma Bunton, Coldplay - actually have a chance at landing the gig, so i think an instrumental theme would be a good idea, but i never have cared much for David Arnold... now if the Propellerheads were gonna do the instrumental theme, i could get pretty excited about that! but again, i don't see them as having very good odds of landing it, really...

Barry Manilow, Nick Cave, Paul Simon, Joanna Newsome...

Clouseau said:
if the Propellerheads were gonna do the instrumental theme, i could get pretty excited about that! but again, i don't see them as having very good odds of landing it, really...
Well, they got a spot on the Tomorrow Never Dies soundtrack, so there may be hope yet.

Someone like David Bowie or Nick Cave definitely has the voice for it... that'd be cool. I thought Chris Cornell was a very inspired choice for CR.

Alison Goldfrapp doing a Bond song would be heaven.

B000A0ULXG.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Goldfrapp would be awesome.

The Killers? I like them, but I don't think they fit James Bond.

I could see Amy Lee or Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls do a theme song as well.
Just Nicole, and not her backup singers. Alone, that girl has talent.

I pray that they never, ever use a Pussycat Doll for a James Bond theme. I think David Bowie would be close to perfect.

the lead singer from Morcheeba (forget the name now) has always felt right for this, IMO.

In an interview on German TV they (The Killers) said they are doing the James Bond theme. So it's confirmed they are doing it.

liesse00 said:
In an interview on German TV they (The Killers) said they are doing the James Bond theme. So it's confirmed they are doing it.
And we thought it couldn't get any worse after Chris Cornell...

I think there are better choices, but sure, if it's The Killers, that could be okay.

Another cool idea would be Portishead I think... man they'd rock.

id like U2 although im not sure what the chances of getting them to do it would be since they wrote Goldeneye, but they havent performed yet.

I think David Bowie is a great choice!
I'd say Robert Plant though if he still made music...

the lead singer from Morcheeba (forget the name now) has always felt right for this, IMO.

Good call. That song 'Trigger Hippie' is brilliant, I always thought that it sounds perfect for a Bond song. I was going to go for Amy Winehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"