Who Framed Roger Rabbit VS Space Jam VS Looney Tunes: Back in Action

thealiasman2000

Sidekick
Reaction score
Hi!

I want to compare the apperances of the Looney Tunes in the movies "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", "Space Jam" and "Looney Tunes: Back in Action".

So, which one do you prefer:

-"Roger Rabbit" Bugs Bunny, "Space Jam" Bugs Bunny or "Back in Action" Bugs Bunny?

-"Roger Rabbit" Daffy Duck, "Space Jam" Daffy Duck or "Back in Action" Daffy Duck?

-"Roger Rabbit" Tweety, "Space Jam" Tweety or "Back in Action" Tweety?

-"Roger Rabbit" Porky Pig, "Space Jam" Porky Pig or "Back in Action" Porky Pig?

-"Roger Rabbit" Sylvester, "Space Jam" Sylvester or "Back in Action" Sylvester?

-"Roger Rabbit" Yosemite Sam, "Space Jam" Yosemite Sam or "Back in Action" Yosemite Sam?

-"Space Jam" Elmer Fudd or "Back in Action" Elmer Fudd?

-"Space Jam" Wile E. Coyote or "Back in Action" Wile E. Coyote?

-"Space Jam" Taz the Tazmanian Devil or "Back in Action" Taz the Tazmanian Devil?

-"Space Jam" Marvin the Martian or "Back in Action" Marvin the Martian?

-"Space Jam" Foghorn Leghorn or "Back in Action" Foghorn Leghorn?

-"Space Jam" Pepe le Pew or "Back in Action" Pepe le Pew?

-"Space Jam" Granny or "Back in Action" Granny?

What do you say?

thealiasman2000 said:
Hi!

I want to compare the apperances of the Looney Tunes in the movies "Who Framed Roger Rabbit", "Space Jam" and "Looney Tunes: Back in Action".

So, which one do you prefer:

-"Roger Rabbit" Bugs Bunny, "Space Jam" Bugs Bunny or "Back in Action" Bugs Bunny?

-"Roger Rabbit" Daffy Duck, "Space Jam" Daffy Duck or "Back in Action" Daffy Duck?

-"Roger Rabbit" Tweety, "Space Jam" Tweety or "Back in Action" Tweety?

-"Roger Rabbit" Porky Pig, "Space Jam" Porky Pig or "Back in Action" Porky Pig?

-"Roger Rabbit" Sylvester, "Space Jam" Sylvester or "Back in Action" Sylvester?

-"Roger Rabbit" Yosemite Sam, "Space Jam" Yosemite Sam or "Back in Action" Yosemite Sam?

-"Space Jam" Elmer Fudd or "Back in Action" Elmer Fudd?

-"Space Jam" Wile E. Coyote or "Back in Action" Wile E. Coyote?

-"Space Jam" Taz the Tazmanian Devil or "Back in Action" Taz the Tazmanian Devil?

-"Space Jam" Marvin the Martian or "Back in Action" Marvin the Martian?

-"Space Jam" Foghorn Leghorn or "Back in Action" Foghorn Leghorn?

-"Space Jam" Pepe le Pew or "Back in Action" Pepe le Pew?

-"Space Jam" Granny or "Back in Action" Granny?

What do you say?

:eek: Erm......gosh.....well I can tell you I like Who Framed far better than the other two.

I don't understand a thing you're saying.

Liked Roger Rabbit, didn't like Space Jam, liked Back In Action.

Immortalfire said:
I don't understand a thing you're saying.

Liked Roger Rabbit, didn't like Space Jam, liked Back In Action.

what he said

wfrr13.jpg

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is one of the most fun movies ever made. The combination of Live Action and Cartoon Characters is perfect, all the cameo's of famous cartoon characters are hilarious (Daffy VS Donald Duck piano battle, Yosemite Sam's gun, Droopy in the elevator) and Bob Hoskins is the man. One of my favorites. 9,5/10

WFRR beats the other two movies in everything. I thought Space Jam had a stupid plot and LT:BIA should have just stuck to their "Daffy Duck is fired" plot rather than the "Spy/Space movie within a movie" concept.

nogap87 said:
WFRR beats the other two movies in everything. I thought Space Jam had a stupid plot
You just don't like basketball Michael Jordan man!

U.S War Machine said:
You just don't like basketball Michael Jordan man!

MJ is cool and all, I just think it was a stupid plot for a Looney Tunes movie. And what was with the Toons living underneath the Piggly Wiggly?

Now I thought it was a golf course but still playing basketball with the looney tunes would be really fun

It was both and the looney tunes would cheat.

Come on! Space Jam people!

"But mommy, I don't want to go to school today. I want to stay home and bake cookies with yooooooooou."

Who Framed Roger Rabbit is a masterpiece, Space Jam was solid fun, and Back In Action was a misfire in every sense of the word.

I liked Space Jam, even if it was pretty much a commercial showcasing MJ. Dude can't act for ****, but damn it if he didn't give it his all attempting to act alongside characters that aren't there.

"Roger" is a classic, Space Jam is entertaining, BIA is great because Daffy finally got to upstage Bugs

Tsunulia said:
Come on! Space Jam people!

"But mommy, I don't want to go to school today. I want to stay home and bake cookies with yooooooooou."
We got another space jam fan ova here holla!

Back in Action is SO underrated. HILARIOUS movie that was poorly marketed.

Bishop2 said:
Back in Action is SO underrated. HILARIOUS movie that was poorly marketed.
Even though I didn't like LT:BIA, I will admit that the marketing was pretty much non-existent. As much as WB ****e out the merchandising of these characters, you'd think they would try harder to get people hyped about their movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"