Who has the ugliest, cheesey, crappy costume in the MU?

Miss Webb

Sidekick
Reaction score
I'd start with "JackPot" but technically she isn't real yet.
Hulk. I mean, cripes, shredded diapers and tank tops???
The Walrus. 'Nuff said.' Flabby slobs shouldn't dress up and prance around.

Electro's original costume...The White Rabbit...Shocker (aka the Terrible Quilt-Man)

Hypno Hustler(LOL),Kraven the Hunter's Original Costume,Leap-Frog

I like Jackpot's costume. It reminds me of Marvel in it's hey-day. And it's too easy to pick some random, obscure character who's costume was designed to be terrible, so I'll go mainstream. I'm agreeing with The Joker and going with the Shocker's costume.

Ghost Rider's Mcdonalds Happy Meal Costume:

4025_4_079.jpg

Ah, yes...now, let's forget he ever wore that.

Mysterio's costume isn't bad. A little dated, but not bad. I've seen worse.

Mysterio's thought process when designing his costume: "OK...I'll need a mask...let me just put some opaque paint on my old fishbowl. Sorry, Goldie, the crimefighting career comes first...OK...I'll need something for the body...ooh! I'll just put some fresh green paint on the ol' Creature From the Black Lagoon Halloween costume...almost there! Yes! OK, how 'bout these yellow latex dishwashing gloves? Yeah!

"Hokay...I got these old paperweights I could hollow out to make 'em look like 'gauntlets,' put 'em on my wrists...hmm...I do need a cape...let's see, it should be something that goes with green...the bedsheets? Crap, no, they're purple...you know what? Screw it. Who says green and purple don't go together? I'm slappin' that ***** on my back. I'll get those sweet purple eyeball-looking iron-ons to hold it there...and DONE!"

http://www.mcnabbstudios.com/whats_new/topps_cards/mysterio.jpg

-typeface
-walrus
-kangaroo (both)
-white rabbit
-grizzly
-leapfrog
-electro (blue and white)
-as much as i like him, antman's is pretty dated
-stiltman
-ani-men
-cobra
-boomerang
-chance
-fly
-gibbon
-goldbug
-humbug (original)
- sandman (his wierd techno one he had with a harness at one point)
-mud-thing
-persuader
-razorback
-styx and stone
-the brothers grimm
-trapster
-wizard
-i love it.. but baron zemo is pretty bad too...

Most of them are if you think about it. Most of them aren't even practical. If anybody in real life ****e a costume like in the comics we would a laugh...even the good ones.

I mean if I were robbing a bank and Spider-man showed up he wouldn't need to do anything I would just be laughing so god damn hard.

Off the top of my head the only one I wouldn't laugh at would be like the Punisher.

Oh seriously, you wouldn't laugh at the dude with the big loser-goth-in-high-school-kid skull shirt? Your thought process wouldn't be something along the lines of "oh go be mopey in the mall, loser"?

Oh seriously, you wouldn't laugh at the dude with the big loser-goth-in-high-school-kid skull shirt? Your thought process wouldn't be something along the lines of "oh go be mopey in the mall, loser"?

I don't even consider it a costume...it's guy in a black teeshirt with a white skull on it. I don't think that is gothy. Wearing black doesn't automatically equal goth.

Wearing all black, and the shirt has a skull on it? Totally mallcore-goth-loser.

would 3-d mans outfit count?

I'm going for Drax, that purple cape and oversized belt. Reminded me of Mr T. He looks much better now in annihilation conquest.

In fact - I would go with Ultimate Shocker...holy ugly costume.

spider-man-20050907013557961-000.jpg

FABULOUS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"