Brian Bendis Illuminates The Illuminati

Kotagg said:
I simply don't understand the whole "omglol continuity over logic" argument. What sort of logical human being cares about something like that? I mean honestly.
181105robertson.jpg

:(

Langoth said:
The one thing I can say I like that Bendis has said was about the Hulk. Seriously, there is no way that Hulk hasn't killed a good number of people by now...

I definitely agree.

I love Dan Slott, but it was a serious misstep when he had She-Hulk say that the Hulk has never killed anybody because if he did he would take his own life. Unless he did that on purpose, that comes off as seriously naive and makes it clear that she lives in a fantasy land (I see the irony, btw) where her cousin is an angel.

I indeed thought it was BS everytime the Hulk would smash a tank in the movie and the guy just fell out and ran away. I would think that by this point, the Hulk's body count would be at least four figures, maybe high four.

If the Marvel Universe indeed wants to mirror itself after "real life" then it makes complete sense that the Hulk is responsible, however indirecty, for the loss of some if not alot of human life. You can't have a raging monster tear up stuff in the middle of a populated city and not have at least 1 person be killed by flying debris. I look at a situation like that as if a bomb went off in the middle of time square. Someone aint' walkin' away from that.

Vic Von Doom said:
I definitely agree.

I love Dan Slott, but it was a serious misstep when he had She-Hulk say that the Hulk has never killed anybody because if he did he would take his own life. Unless he did that on purpose, that comes off as seriously naive and makes it clear that she lives in a fantasy land (I see the irony, btw) where her cousin is an angel.

I agree. Personally, I've always seen Bruce as a rather flawed individual. Like, he'd have no problem, as The Hulk, squishing The Red Skull's head like a grape, seeing as how he's a mass murderer and all.

Vic Von Doom said:
I indeed thought it was BS everytime the Hulk would smash a tank in the movie and the guy just fell out and ran away. I would think that by this point, the Hulk's body count would be at least four figures, maybe high four.

Well, I doubt it's that high. Then again, he's gone through some periods where he was a purely mindless beast, and tore through cities without caring at all. So, that would raise the body count a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"