Comics Who is Superman's main foe.

Lex Luthor is Supermans main foe, but Darkseid is one mean sum b^tch. Darkseid is above Zod, Braniac, and whatever else they could throw at Superman. Again, have Darkseid show up in the sequel, and as his first act break little Jason's neck and then forget he ever existed.

venom420 said:
No doubt lol, probably by making Supes tap out to the ****. :mad:

Actually, I have no real problem with Cena, my problem is with the creative team that has watered him down and turned him into a "nice thug" for all the little kiddies. And I read somewhere that there thinking of doing Cena vs. Umaga at Summerslam:o :down :mad:
Yeah I read that as well. I don’t have a problem with Cena either but I miss the old Cena, the badass who cut great promo’s and would just slap the s**t out of people. I think he’s okay in the ring, unlike some it’s like you say he’s been f**ked by the creative teams.

krisboyuk said:
Yeah I read that as well. I don’t have a problem with Cena either but I miss the old Cena, the badass who cut great promo’s and would just slap the s**t out of people. I think he’s okay in the ring, unlike some it’s like you say he’s been f**ked by the creative teams.

I miss the old John Cena as well, I truly thought coming off the heels of Wrestlemania 20 he would be the next Stone Cold, a thug Austin so to speak. I loved Cena when he terrorized Brock Lesnar, Zach Gowen, Taker, and Brian Kendrick. And Cena is MUCH better in the ring than people give him credit for, watch his matches in OVW or on the independent scene and you will see he could be one of the best brawlers in the business, he just don't work well with the WWE style. I think if he is giving the ability to shine, Cena and RVD will tear the house down at One Night Stand.

Another person they have truly screwed over is Randy Orton, who yes has the emotional stability of a 10 year old girl, but is very talented none the less. Triple H basically ruined him in the feud after Orton one the title, and it was then that he started throwing fits and tantrums backstage. The whole reason he got suspended was because he kicked a door down when he found out he was the one taking the pin at Wrestlemania 22.

And why they couldn't sign Samoa Joe I'll never figure out. Umaga is god awful.

I hope you now wrestling is fake, please tell me you know that

venom420 said:
I miss the old John Cena as well, I truly thought coming off the heels of Wrestlemania 20 he would be the next Stone Cold, a thug Austin so to speak. I loved Cena when he terrorized Brock Lesnar, Zach Gowen, Taker, and Brian Kendrick. And Cena is MUCH better in the ring than people give him credit for, watch his matches in OVW or on the independent scene and you will see he could be one of the best brawlers in the business, he just don't work well with the WWE style. I think if he is giving the ability to shine, Cena and RVD will tear the house down at One Night Stand.

Another person they have truly screwed over is Randy Orton, who yes has the emotional stability of a 10 year old girl, but is very talented none the less. Triple H basically ruined him in the feud after Orton one the title, and it was then that he started throwing fits and tantrums backstage. The whole reason he got suspended was because he kicked a door down when he found out he was the one taking the pin at Wrestlemania 22.

And why they couldn't sign Samoa Joe I'll never figure out. Umaga is god awful.
That is the exact same as me, I was such a Stone Cold mark it was unreal. I looked as Cena to fill that gap as well and for a while it looked like he could -- then WWE neutered him. I still have a slight hope that he’ll go back to how he was, that’s why I still like him. The last time I seen the true him was Judgement Day last year (I think) against JBL in the I Quit match, he was so Austin-like in that match.

I must admit I wish Orton would just grow up, he could have had the strap two Wrestlemania’s in a row if not for his antics. He could be an awesome heel, that could take over. I’ve read the HHH could hardly tolerate him in the Evolution days although HHH seems to have a God complex.

I doubt the Umega thing will take off, he’s not over enough for a push and he never will be.

gamemiester said:
I hope you now wrestling is fake, please tell me you know that

fake as in the outcomes are pre-determined? Yes...fake as in "they dont really hurt each other"...no :o

they dont hurt each other in real life if someone punched you in the face youd most likely go down

Someone said this before, but Lex Luthor is basically Superman's Joker, while Darkseid is Superman's Ra's al Ghul.

Lex.

Darkseid, when being written properly, is a JLA threat, easily able to utterly defeat and humiliate Superman alone. I mean, for God's sake, before a few years ago, the guy was shown to be much stronger than Superman and his Omega Beams could do literally anything. Nowadays though, he seems to be slapped around regularly. Look at Our Worlds at War. How the hell is heat vision supposed to block Omega Beams?!

If you're asking who Superman's main foe is, a more accurate poll would be Lex Luthor vs. Brainiac. Luthor would still beat out Brainiac, but it'd be a better contest.

Asking if Darkseid (provided he isn't being completely watered down) is Superman's main foe is like asking if Despero is Batman's arch enemy.

^^^^

Thats a goo answer, i remember once darkseids omega beams nearly (or did) destroy doomsday.

But when i watched the justice leage episode twilight and he did it to superman it just hurt him a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"