World Whos Spider-Mans Biggest Foe

gamemiester

Civilian
Reaction score
Who do you think Is Spidermans biggest foe like Batman has Joker and Superman has Lex Luthor.

I dont know who Id pick but it wouldnt be Venom.

Green goblin is his Biggest one purely based on the fact he's had the single greatest impact on spidey's superhero and real life.

i'm sorry but venom shouldn't be on that list. To think so is just silly.

Yeah I know but some people think he is however I dont. Venom has worked with Spidey on a few occasions.

venom has all the right things going for him to be spidey's biggest threat, but biggest foe.

no chance. his paper stats simply don't translate.

At the present time in the spidey comics wheres Green Goblin.

In prison or is he assumes dead? what is it?

No one ****ed more with Peter's life than GG.

He doesn't have one. The whole point of Spider-Man is he fights ALL evils. Not just one main foe.

Without a doubt, it's Green Goblin. He has, by far, put Spidey through the most s**t in his life.

In the immortal words of Stan Lee: The Green Goblin is Peter Parker's greatest enemy, while Doctor Octopus is Spider-Man's greatest enemy.

Goblin attacks Spidey by hitting at him personally as Peter Parker.Ock causes him the most trouble as Spider-Man.

Venom doesn't even enter into the equation.

I think GG has caused way more trouble in his life than anyone else imo.

Green Goblin is Spidey's biggest historical villain.

spider-man's biggest foe...mabey rino I mean that guys like 1000 pounds

Green Goblin. He is the biggest threat and has hurt Spider-Man in many different ways.

After that is Venom.

Doc Ock said:
In the immortal words of Stan Lee: The Green Goblin is Peter Parker's greatest enemy, while Doctor Octopus is Spider-Man's greatest enemy.

Yea....I gotta agree, but I still voted for the Green Goblin cuz he can **** with Peter Parker's life yet still kick Spiderman's ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"