Legends Who Is Your Favorite Jedi?

Lobo

Daisy is <3
Reaction score
For me without question it is Qui Gon

Qui Gon is pretty damn cool.

I'd probably have to say Obi Wan, although it's a tough choice. Obi Wan has always come across to me as the epitome of what a Jedi should be, the kind of peace keeping warrior monk all other Jedi should aspire to be like.

Kit Fisto has always seemed really cool to me, although I don't much about him. And Plo Koon is pretty damn awesome as well.

I can't decide between Obi-Wan and Yoda but I think James is right about Obi-Wan being the epitome of the ideal Jedi.

Yoda.

Followed by Obi-Wan Kenobi and Luke Skywalker.

Luke Skywalker.

And Plo Koon(who was my original favorite for a long time) and Obi-Wan...Obi-Wan is consistently awesome. Definitely the ideal of form of a Jedi, to not like Obi-Wan is well.... ridiculous.

Luke. Even without the EU stuff, which make him even more awesome.

Then Obi. Then QuiGon.

Not a real surprise here, but mine's Obi-Wan :woot:. I just think he's the ideal jedi. He's far from perfect but does his best with what he gets. I enjoyed his story arc from the PT to the OT.

Well he is as wise as Master Yoda and as powerful as Master Windu :-B

1. Luke
2. Qui-Gon
3. Yoda
4. Jacen
5. Anakin Solo

Luke Skywalker.

And Plo Koon(who was my original favorite for a long time) and Obi-Wan...Obi-Wan is consistently awesome. Definitely the ideal of form of a Jedi, to not like Obi-Wan is well.... ridiculous.

Oh my goodness how in the Force did I not say Kyle Katarn....

Luke.

More specifically: ROTJ Luke with the black duds, green lightsaber, and moral uncertainty.

1. Luke Skywalker
2. Obi-Wan- Kenobi
3. Kit Fisto
4. Plo Koon
5. Eeth Koth (is similar to Maul's species)
6. Qui-Gon-Jinn
7. Ki-Adi-Mundi (Coneheads on the Council) :oldrazz:
8. Yarael Poof
9. Oppo Rancisis (looks a bit like an Old English Sheepdog from the head to his waist)

10. Yoda
11. Mace Windu
12. Saesee Tiin

Luke.

More specifically: ROTJ Luke with the black duds, green lightsaber, and moral uncertainty.

This. Plus the only Jedi who didn't think he was above using a blaster.

After him: Qui Gon, Obi Wan, Vos, Aayla Secura, Shak Ti.

You have to love Kyle Katarn. I'd have to say Revan after him. At least the way I played him in KOTOR I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"