who made this song? please help

Spider-Bite

Superhero
Reaction score
I'm trying to find this song that I heard on the radio. All I can remember is that it went something like "bum bum bedum, dum dum, bedum dum. bum bum bedum, dum dum, bedum dum"

It was a pop song and it was sung by a girl. If anybody can help it'd be much appreciated.

:lmao: unless those are the lyrics, then it's gonna be hard finding that song.

I heard a song, I couldn't catch any of the words but it sounded something like this-

La la lala la lalala lala la la la la lalalala la la laaa

Any help? :o

Katy Perry

That first part seems awfully similar to the percussion intro on "I kissed a girl"

You've outdone yourself this time, Spider-Bite. Good to see that you still can't be taken seriously :up:

On a serious note, does anybody know a song with the words "let's react to it" in the chorus??

I heard it during the end credits of a movie I watched last week, but I can't remember for the life of me what movie, and I only put "let's react to it" in my phone, duh.

It's a kind of upy tempoy rocky type songy thingy.

Any takers?

I heard a song, I couldn't catch any of the words but it sounded something like this-

La la lala la lalala lala la la la la lalalala la la laaa

Any help? :o
Yeah thats the Offspring - Self Esteam ;)

[YT]2kIZeVoRBuU[/YT]

Since other people are asking stuff, does anyone know who sing this song all I can remember is that in the middle it say

"I kissed her with my fist
and she liked it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"