who made this song? please help

Spider-Bite

Superhero
Reaction score
I'm trying to find this song that I heard on the radio. All I can remember is that it went something like "bum bum bedum, dum dum, bedum dum. bum bum bedum, dum dum, bedum dum"

It was a pop song and it was sung by a girl. If anybody can help it'd be much appreciated.

:lmao: unless those are the lyrics, then it's gonna be hard finding that song.

I heard a song, I couldn't catch any of the words but it sounded something like this-

La la lala la lalala lala la la la la lalalala la la laaa

Any help? :o

Katy Perry

That first part seems awfully similar to the percussion intro on "I kissed a girl"

You've outdone yourself this time, Spider-Bite. Good to see that you still can't be taken seriously :up:

On a serious note, does anybody know a song with the words "let's react to it" in the chorus??

I heard it during the end credits of a movie I watched last week, but I can't remember for the life of me what movie, and I only put "let's react to it" in my phone, duh.

It's a kind of upy tempoy rocky type songy thingy.

Any takers?

I heard a song, I couldn't catch any of the words but it sounded something like this-

La la lala la lalala lala la la la la lalalala la la laaa

Any help? :o
Yeah thats the Offspring - Self Esteam ;)

[YT]2kIZeVoRBuU[/YT]

Since other people are asking stuff, does anyone know who sing this song all I can remember is that in the middle it say

"I kissed her with my fist
and she liked it"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"