Help! Song!?

-JKR-

Superhero
Reaction score
Sorry, but I couldn't find another thread where I could ask this question (maybe I just need glasses - if so, I'm sorry, mods).

Anyway, today I heard a song in the radio but I don't know the title and I'm trying to find this damn song. It was sung by a female singer, who was accompanied by (only, I think) a guitar. Seemed like a pretty weird song.

I was able to memorize only a few words from the lyrics but couldn't find the song when putting these words in Google:

"Oh the beauty of the world is that you don't have to show it"

"If you are a number"

And if I remember right there a few "ooohs" aswell.:hehe:

Sorry, but I couldn't find another thread where I could ask this question (maybe I just need glasses - if so, I'm sorry, mods).

Anyway, today I heard a song in the radio but I don't know the title and I'm trying to find this damn song. It was sung by a female singer, who was accompanied by (only, I think) a guitar. Seemed like a pretty weird song.

I was able to memorize only a few words from the lyrics but couldn't find the song when putting these words in Google:

"If you are a number"

what station was it on. knowing the station/genre might help us figure it out

"If you are a number"

Maybe "She and Him"

Yeah, that's how I usualy do it Spider, but these are the lyrics I know:

"If you are a number"

...and they haven't helped me yet.

As for which station it was on, I'm from Italy so I don't think that knowing the station could help you guys. :)

As for which genre.. well, I don't know if I should call it pop.. or alternative.. dunno. Female voice + guitar + those few lines from the lyrics is all I can really remember (and the "ooooh", which was probably part of the chorus). The song had quite a weird (and somewhat repetitive) melody.

By the way, since you mentioned She & Him: listened to some songs on Youtube and couldn't find anything. Guess it isn't She & Him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"