Sequels Who should be the next to join the X-Men?

^ I absolutely hate it when people makes these kinds of statements.

Should we talk casting as well? I would go Matt Bomer as Northstar, Waad Mohammed as Dust

If they recast Rogue, I hope she's closer to Storm and Jean's age.

She could be their rival if she were in the Brotherhood, along with Quicksilver, Pyro (recast), Blob, Toad and Magneto (and maybe Avalance and Scarlet Witch)

Throw in Iceman (recast) into the X-Men team and you've got a good line-up there: Cyke, Jean, Beast, Iceman, Angel + nightcrawler and storm.

Just missing Wolverine and Gambit, but they seem to be getting solo films, so they wouldn't really need them in those ensembles yet.

If they recast Rogue, I hope she's closer to Storm and Jean's age.

Thats not gonna happen.

At best, she'd be a teenager in 1993. But I don't think they will try to screw up what was established before since Rogue was not a minor character in the original trilogy.

I don't think they care about continuity. DOFP wasn't just a reset of X-Men 3, it's their magic hand waving device that lets them do what they want.

They cherry pick what they want to keep or not, but IMO not everything is up for grabs. They are still referencing X1 and using the actors that were in X2/X3 and even Origins.

They cherry pick what they want to keep or not, but IMO not everything is up for grabs. They are still referencing X1 and using the actors that were in X2/X3 and even Origins.

baring a jackman cameo in apocalypse only old man logan film is using original cast members and as far as we know only jackman and Stewart for now.

Barring another time travel story unlikely they put rogue,iceman,kitty,and
colossus in next X-Men film.

New Mutants timeframe is up in the aire for now.and gambit reportly set in present although doudtful any X-Men show up.

the plan may be aside from old man logan.X-Men in past and deadpool,gambit,and X-force in present/near future.

Thats not gonna happen.

At best, she'd be a teenager in 1993. But I don't think they will try to screw up what was established before since Rogue was not a minor character in the original trilogy.

going by what Kinberg has said baring another time travel film rogye,iceman,kitty,and colossus are restricted due to their ages in DOFP end
scene.if new mutants is set in present then it as well as deadpool sequel,gambit,and x-force all open door for them to be seen again.

for all the complaning on cyclops,jean,and storm lack of devolpment some want to pack films.

it's possable part of the rules singer and kinberg have setup is major characters from trilogy remain consent with ages.it's minor characters they can change when they are born.although let's been honest.Singer is only changing ages of characters he didn't get a chance to use-Angel.Psylocke or minor characters he wants to use more-Jubilee

It's just sad FoX doesn't take advantage of their diverse roster I fancasted all women of different ethnicities that could help with the Box Office. They have X-Men characters from all 7 Continent's that could help international box office.

I feel like The US at this point hates Singer's X-Men it's so negative about every trailer or news article. Focus on the international market and give them characters they can identify with.

Idk

It's just sad FoX doesn't take advantage of their diverse roster
Funny you should mention that.
I fancasted all women of different ethnicities that could help with the Box Office. They have X-Men characters from all 7 Continent's that could help international box office.

I feel like The US at this point hates Singer's X-Men it's so negative about every trailer or news article. Focus on the international market and give them characters they can identify with.

Idk
You were on the right track as far as having some popular/well-known actresses like Katrina Kaif, but you need more star power.
Remember Fan Bingbing is big in China.
Oh and I thought Miley Cyrus was heavily detested.

Funny you should mention that.

You were on the right track as far as having some popular/well-known actresses like Katrina Kaif, but you need more star power.
Remember Fan Bingbing is big in China.
Oh and I thought Miley Cyrus was heavily detested.

I'm just really messing around I've been mostly fancasting off shows/movies I've seen like Alves is from Premar a Brazilian show i liked on HBO.

I dont really want to big of stars because I want the role to be the important thing.

But Miley I want as Dazzler because I want a Dazzler album as well idk just ideas

Jen Taylor has one of the most recognizable fanboy voices ever so I'd love her as Danger

Kudos to you, Leo. We finally got a general casting thread in the X-forum.

Kudos to you, Leo. We finally got a general casting thread in the X-forum.

Honestly we really know majority of what's happening in X-Men Apocalypse....

I like talking about the unlimited possibilities we have in X-Men bright future

You should avoid triple posting.

And again this isn't a thread for casting.

You should avoid triple posting.

And again this isn't a thread for casting.

Well it's my thread if I wanna fancast in then I'll do that it's Easter Sunday don't start

Should we talk casting as well? I would go Matt Bomer as Northstar, Waad Mohammed as Dust

I tried to follow your lead but the negative nancies...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's my thread if I wanna fancast in then I'll do that it's Easter Sunday don't start

and you be spamming, do it again and I'll reset your post count to zero

'93 - Polaris, Dazzler, Sunfire and Forge

If present - Gambit, Forge, Dazzler, older Angel, time displaced Psylocke, Polaris, Bishop and Sunfire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"