Iron Man Sequels Who should be the villain for Iron Man 4?

Frightful Four
1.Taskmaster (leader)
2.Hydro-Man
3.Rhino
4.Beetle

potentially with other minor villians, and or the real Mandarin. Remember Trevor makes a comment about plastic surgery etc. So even if we disregard the one shot there's groundwork for a real Mandarin being out there. Also are the 10 rings shown around Tony in IM1 in the hostage video?

I'd love to see the real mandarin make an appearance..

But as i want some 'robot on robot' action, how's about Titainium man!

Iron Monger II (Ezekiel Stane)

Assuming Iron Man 4 ends up happening and it ends up becoming a reality just who should be the villain for this film?

Personally speaking I would love for it to be Ezekiel "Zeke" Stane son of Obadiah Stane and I'll tell you why

Because it would feel like the Iron Man franchise would be coming full circle especially if you get Zeke as the villain for the 4th film and it makes sense

Tony killed Zeke's father and you basically drive the movie around Zeke wanting vengeance for his father's death considering Tony/Iron Man killed Obadiah Stane/Iron Monger in the first film

In the comic books, Ezekiel "Zeke" Stane is Obadiah's son. He has been building bio-weaponry and manufacturing next-generation weapons for terrorists and supervillains since he was only nine years old. Utilising his skills, he creates a suit that is actually physically attached to his anatomy. In this sense, he is a sort of cross between Iron Man and the Aldrich Killian character we saw in Iron Man 3 - he is armoured, but by virtue of an actual biological upgrade. What a surprise it would be for the cocky Tony Stark - a man who has saved the world from an alien threat - to find himself tackling a young upstart whose technology is superior to the equipment he has relied upon for so long. The fact that Zeke would have a revenge motive would only add to the story.

I am up for this! Bring it on!

• The Mandarin (with a cameo from Trevor)
  • Norman Osborn

They've been hinting at the Mandarin since the first film. The short "Hail To The King" revealed there is actually is a Mandarin. It's time Iron Man finally faced his arch-rival on the big screen.

Well, isn't it obvious? Do the Mandarin or don't do it. Mandarin should be the villain that concludes the arc of Tony Stark. Not only because he's the biggest enemy of his, but also because he is responsible for Iron Man's creation. The first movie, like the comics, implants the idea of Mandarin being behind Tony Stark's captivity in a war zone. Further exploring that conflict would be interesting, and far more satisfying than having some lame white boy with dragon tattoos as your grand villain. Iron Man 3 still hurts my soul.

Well, isn't it obvious? Do the Mandarin or don't do it. Mandarin should be the villain that concludes the arc of Tony Stark. Not only because he's the biggest enemy of his, but also because he is responsible for Iron Man's creation. The first movie, like the comics, implants the idea of Mandarin being behind Tony Stark's captivity in a war zone. Further exploring that conflict would be interesting, and far more satisfying than having some lame white boy with dragon tattoos as your grand villain. Iron Man 3 still hurts my soul.

Killian was basically revealed to be The Mandarin unless he too was just yet another decoy like Trevor

The short "Hail to the King", included in the Thor: Dark World Blu-Ray, revealed there really is a Mandarin leading the Ten Rings terrorist group. He sends one of his agents to kidnap Trevor from jail.

"You stole his name. He wants it back."

Unless you really are saying Killian wasn't the real Mandarin but then why have all these people claiming to be the Mandarin when we all know they are not

*Sigh* Trevor thought the Mandarin was just a role. Killian thought the Mandarin and the Ten Rings were just myths he could use for his plans. Killian was only taunting Iron Man when he said "I'm the Mandarin!".

The short "Hail to the King", included in the Thor: Dark World Blu-Ray, revealed there really is a Mandarin leading the Ten Rings terrorist group. He sends one of his agents to kidnap Trevor from jail.

"You stole his name. He wants it back."

That was a stupid fan thing Marvel did but I don't really consider any of those shorts to be canon and I'm glad they stopped doing them. Even Shane Black was kind of pissed about that short.

I have weird idea, why not make somebody get possed by the ghost of the true Mandarin? or Thor by Loki?
Or both at the same time?
or even Imagine Dr Strange becoming the Mandarin or freeing him accidently through battle with Mordo? maybe from another dimension?

Or the Mandarin could be a alien? or alien and ghost in the same time?

Then we may get a nice crossover with huk, ironman, spiderman or ven Thor in the plot?
Could see nice stuff happening.
Imagin godkiller armor, Strange using ironmans gloves, Thor vs ironman, ironman vs strange and Mandarin or Dormammu in the plot? Hulk vs Dormammu or Hulk and Banner seperated by magic to have a terapy with Strange or by Mandarin to make chaos?

I always like when old villians apper(Malekith and his ice elf army is somewhere)

This way they could create more movies use more villians and heroes and do cinematic revolution for real.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"