Iron Man 2 Iron Man reboot a possibility in the future?

Why bother watching a movie if the next one in the series is just gonna start over?

Different interpretations of the brand

If you didn't like this version of Iron Man or other character there might be a chance there will be another interpretation of it a few years down the line.

Comics reboot and make different continuities all the time.

There's something for everyone.

It's like Batman

[YT]WFBW3tFmkig[/YT]

Last edited:
yup..I think a younger tony stark and obadiah would be cooler...and hotter! LOL..:awesome:..I hope the movie directors picks a hot and handsome guy to be tonoy stark...

Different interpretations of the brand

If you didn't like this version of Iron Man or other character there might be a chance there will be another interpretation of it a few years down the line.

Comics reboot and make different continuities all the time.

There's something for everyone

I'm pretty sure most comics maintain a consistent continuity for more then 6 books/story arcs before rebooting the entire universe.

I think you're missing the point that Iron Man is part of a bigger universe unlike all previous super hero films. You're suggesting they reboot the Avengers over and over again. Either that or you're suggesting some heroes get rebooted while others continue their series in the same universe, which is a surefire way to confuse everyone on the planet. Not to mention then they won't be able to bring the new Iron Man into the Avengers if they're different universes. And then will Iron Man set up his own alternate version of Avengers characters in his series? That is just way too confusing. The only way to have a reboot is to reboot the whole entire film universe, which is just stupid since Cap and Thor won't even have a chance to get their own trilogies and even the Avengers get denied the opportunity to evolve and become their own series regardless of if the heavy hitters come back or not (it happened in the comics when all the original members left).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"