Who should be the villain in this film?

Deathstroke should be the villain after being introduced in Suicide Squad

with some of the Titans as the supporting cast. Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy, possibly with Grayson too

So, effectively a Teen Titans movie with Cyborg in charge?

Not the worst suggestion, I must say.

Yeah pretty much, that's the best way to go imo

The Grid, Amazo/Professor Ivo, Deathstroke, Prometheus, The Brain and Monsieur Mallah.

Deathstroke should be the villain after being introduced in Suicide Squad

with some of the Titans as the supporting cast. Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy, possibly with Grayson too

I think that this idea is brilliant. It turns what could have been "just another unknown superhero movie" into an event movie.

Im on board with the this basically being a titans movie. You end up having so much more potential here than just a cyborg film.

Im on board with the this basically being a titans movie. You end up having so much more potential here than just a cyborg film.

Agreed. I like Cyborg when he´s part of a team, alone he´s rather a bland character.

I agree with Cyborg being the connection between the Titans and the Justice League.

Cyborg / Prof Ivo and Amazo or T.O Morrow and Red Tornado, Torpedo, and Volcano
Nightwing / Deathstroke and family and maybe even Jason Todd seeking revenge
Beast Boy / The Brain and his connection to the Doom Patrol
Starfire / Blackfire
Raven / Trigon and His loyal servant Brother Blood

also H.I.V.E and the FEARSOM FIVE

Agreed. I like Cyborg when he´s part of a team, alone he´s rather a bland character.

His latest ongoing series is great, if its a solo movie then I'd want it to be like that.

Somebody that is not technological at all in their powers. I want a villain totally different in how they have powers.

I would like it if they are an organized group like in the animated series..They are all fairly young still but not exactly "teens" ... and they are either against Deathstroke.. because HE NEEDS to be IN A MOVIE for suree!!.. or H.I.V.E

I like the idea of it being a Titans movie, but I feel like if it's a Titan movie, then it should just be called "Teen Titans".

But if this is strictly focused on Cyborg with no Titans (or maybe like a set-up to the Titans with some cameos, which would be awesome), then the villain should be GRID, the evil
artificial intelligence.

I dont think anyone is calling for it to be a titans movie under tge guise of the cyborg title. It should just be called Titans, since they likely wouldn't all be teens.

I talked about this in the Titans thread and it didn't dawn on me to come here.

I think this could be a good opportunity to introduce the Titans, and just have Cyborg as the leader since he's being established in the Justice League over Robin. Have Raven, Starfire and Beastboy in it for sure. Maybe a new Robin? I guess I don't know how they plan to handle that since Joker killed Robin already in DCEU. Then introduce Deathstroke and possibly Terra as villains.

Brother Blood gets my vote too

I think it'd be cool if the villain was some digital presence, wreaking havoc through the internet, who ends up just being some lonely hacker or something.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to check out teen Titans. It sounds like a really cool idea.

I'm gonna have to check out teen Titans. It sounds like a really cool idea.

I would recommend Wolman's run. The cartoon from early 2000s was good too, but there are some episodes that are very childish that you may want to skip. The recent TT vs JL was ok too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"