• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Batman Begins Who The Heck Is This In The Movie???

7alex

Civilian
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47KeM8-qrfg&mode=related&search

Look at the person striking out at 1:50 into that trailer. I don't really remembering seeing this in the movie and the guy has a cool looking knife. Does it look familiar? Who is this and what part from the movie is this taken from?

picture1dw7.png

Hes one of Ra's' "pawns" Batman fights on the balcony. They might have cut that out for some reason, I never noticed it.

Can´t remember, but I´ll watch the movie later on to see if he´s there

I have watched the movie several times but i never saw this clip, or might have not noticed it. Who ever it is, looks pretty damn awesome. Kinda reminds me of Bane.

One of those things nobody could see in one of those "action" scenes.

It'd be cool if it was Doug E. Doug trying to make a comeback...

El Payaso is right. It definitely is in the movie. It takes place while Ra's is loading the train with the emitter.

Yeah it's definantly there, I remember because when I saw the movie for the first time I said "Heh it's the bit out of the trailer"

This is in the fight with the pawns...its very quick so if you blink you'll miss it! but its there 100%

Yes that scene is in there but it's very quick, the scene in the trailer is slowed down a bit.

That seen is indeed in the movie, just before batman try's to shoot his grapple gun and is knocked down into the alleyway with all the hallucinogenic people,it is really really brief, about 1 second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"