• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Would Play You In A Movie?

Robert_Ri__chard.jpg

This dude. Add some freckles, shave his head, and make him about three inches shorter, that is me.

Valerie Harper or Joanna Kerns. :up:

Fat Val Kilmer, or John Goodman, just because he is not in enough stuff.

Kirsty Ally, not that it would be my choice probally, but when i was younger (like when Cheers was still on) people use to say i looked like her. That was of course before the half shaved head addition of about 50 pounds and facial piercings and tattoos... I'd be frigtened to see who would play me in a movie nowadays.. Is Rosie O'Donnel doing anything?

heck, i don't know what do you think?
me ==> http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...&MyToken=9eb1b343-16ff-46b1-82ef-6533d1e7c31a

Last edited:
Adam Sandler. he would be perferct with my personalitiy. and he could be easy made to look like me.

This is a very good question. I think it would probably end up being someone like Shia Lebouf, since he plays a lot of younger nerdy people.

The top of my head looks like Pierre Bernard (apparently), but I used to get Kenan Thompson throughout my teens, and I've been getting Gary Anthony Williams ever since everyone saw the jail scene in Harold & Kumar.

Topher Grace (him and I look and kind of have the same personality)

Dang, the more i read these the more confused i get of who is who. I live in a world of "that pirate looking guy in Jaws" or "that chick that got naked in Wild Things " i need to make like, imdb flash cards or something.

One time at work, these girls cast everyone in the place. All six picked Vince Vaughn to play me, which I was fine with. He's actually an inch taller than me (I'm 6-foot-4).

One time at work, these girls cast everyone in the place. All six picked Vince Vaughn to play me, which I was fine with. He's actually an inch taller than me (I'm 6-foot-4).
****ing tall people. :cmad:

[/bitter 5'7" black man]

****ing tall people. :cmad:

[/bitter 5'7" black man]

I'm not going to lie. I love my height. I wouldn't want to be any taller or any shorter. I'm 6'4" and 225 lbs., just like Superman in Superman: The Movie.

:supes:

I always use to say, Will Friedle, but, he's abit old now, and plus he hasn't really done anything in a while (I guess, maybe, still a young Will Friedle)

though, now, i'd probably go with, Jonathan Tucker (with blonde or atleast lighter hair)
(though, he's in much better shape then me, but, hey, it's my movie, and in my movie i'd like to be in good shape lol)

I always use to say, Will Friedle, but, he's abit old now, and plus he has really done anything in a while (I guess, maybe, still a young Will Friedle)

though, now, i'd probably go with, Jonathan Tucker (with blonde or atleast lighter hair)
(though, he's in much better shape then me, but, hey, it's my movie, and in my movie i'd like to be in good shape lol)

Umm ... so Will Friendle aged, but you didn't?

James McAvoy would probably do me good :o

Umm ... so Will Friendle aged, but you didn't?
he was always older then me, but, back then he could still pull off a younger look

though, I do look very young for my age, so, in a way, ya

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"