Who would play you in a movie (and around your same age)?

Ultimatehero

Life is infinite
Reaction score
If a biopic was written about you, who would play you in a movie? Also someone around the same age - as though to say if you're 17, you can't choose somebody who's above 30 (using movie casting rules).

I'd be played by Dane Dehaan lol. Just two years age difference, 27 to my 25 (which is about average casting range). While I do consider myself typical and normal, I do have a lot of baggage which sometimes rears its ugly head, thus naturally going with an actor known a lot for playing troubled young adults.

Dane_DeHaan_on_Metallica_Through_the_Never___It_s_unlike_anything_that_I_ve_ever_seen_before_.jpg

Who would play you?

ALSO if anyone wants - what would be the key events and who could direct it?

THE HAUNTED
Starring: Dane Dehaan
Directed: Tim Burton
Plot: A young man leaves his home where he spent the majority of his teenage years targeted by a poltergeist due to his unresolved angst over his biological parents, only to swept up by a major film studio fresh on his way to becoming a screenwriter. But the only way he can truly escape and finally feel alive is to reconcile with the demons of his past.

(and yes, the poltergeist thing is actually true lol, which many don't know here, but was really nuts)

Last edited:
If Tim Robbins and Sean Bean had a lovechild, that offspring would be me.

Robin Williams with a shot of Pierce Brosnan.
lol just kiddin. Tom Hidleston. ;) if he was around 18 years old

David Herman. He's the guy that played Michael Bolton in Office Space.

Jason Segel, I guess. We are the same age and have the same awkwardness.

A young Robbie Coltrane. Sorry, none of the actors of today look like me!

A young Robbie Coltrane. Sorry, none of the actors of today look like me!

Well they don't need to look like you, just portrays typically a similar personality. Dehann looks absolutely nothing like me, but I fit into the mold of the kind of character he usually plays.

My teenage years: Kodi Smit-McPhee

Now: Elijah Wood

If he were younger I'd say Paul Reubens.
Now umm... Sam Worthington

Though neither are near my height of around 6'8" or 207cm.

Conan Stevens; we share the same build:

34docy9.jpg

Title: BUILDING A PYRE

Starring: Conan Stevens

Director: Frank Darabont

Plot: When the continent of Norskavia becomes engulfed in a series of wars fought for various reasons, including religious, dynastic, territorial and commercial rivalries, the shaman Sarkun Grasjakal feels a sense of vindication for his cowardice while serving in the Igniter's Firebolts. Amidst the firing, looting and raping, Sarkun sees a chance to seize control of the Firebolts through martial and scientific revolution. Sarkun's ambition will bring him face to face with the greatest Tyrant that Norskavia has ever known.

Title: MARU

Starring: A younger Tim Robbins/Sean Bean

Director: Ridley Scott/Ang Lee

Plot: After years in the making, Ridley Scott and Ang Lee present to you the life and times of Piper Maru. Disillusioned with life, a reluctant champion of the forces of light travels the world seeking answers. On his adventure filled journey, he meets many interesting people who join him on his quest to find the ultimate truth.

Last edited:
I'd say Sam Huntington would be a good choice. He's only two years younger, the same height, and while we do not look alike, I think he'd nail my personality. Jason Biggs would likely be a contender as well.

Last edited:
55368282.jpg

This guy if he was still alive and slightly more puerto rican.

No one in Hollywood is hot enough to play me. I'm a mix between the smooth personality of Paul Newman and the body of Michelangelo's David.

Last edited:
I've been compared to both John Belushi and Jack Black. I think I'll take John Belushi :o

I hope you dont have a drung problem DS :oldrazz:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"