Who's your favorite version of Lois Lane ?

The Caped Knight

Shield Avenger
Reaction score
1. Noel Neill as Lois Lane on the serial version of "Superman" [1948-1950] & "The Adventures of Superman" [1953-1957] .

2. Phyllis Coates as Lois Lane in "The Adventures of Superman" [1952-1953]

3. Margot Kidder as Lois Lane in the "Superman movies" [1970s-1980s].

4. Teri Hatcher as Lois Lane in "Lois & Clark: The New Adventures of Superman" [1993-1997]

5. Dana Delany as Lois Lane in "Superman: The Animated Series" [1996-2000] & "Justice League/Justice League Unlimited"[2001-2006]

6. Erica Durance as Lois Lane in "Smallville" Season 4 [2004-2005] , Season 5 [2005-2006] & Season 6 [2006-2007]

7. Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane in "SUPERMAN RETURNS" [2006]

1. Durance

2. Delany

3. Hatcher

4. Neill

5. Kidder

6. Bosworth

7. Coates

Delaney in a landslide for the win. She and Neill were the only ones who projected the right "attitude." Teri Hatcher came close. Erica Durance... it's too early in Lois' life to even see what she might develop into, she's a totally different character.

I'm very intrested to see What the end result will be of this poll. [as it stand now teri is in the lead with Durance & Delany tied . with kidder behind ]

KalKai said:
Durance & Hatcher always win.

True, But Delany could too. She very popular from both STAS,JL & JLU among fans. Many say she's The best version of Lois that excatly 100 % like her comic book counterpart .

Durance and Hatcher.

Kal-El 8 said:
True, But Delany could too. She very popular from both STAS,JL & JLU among fans. Many say she's The best version of Lois that excatly 100 % like her comic book counterpart .

Exactly.

People should be voting based on who the best LOIS is, not who the best in looks is. ;)

Timm, Dini & the writters tried very hard to make their version of Lois Lane 100 % like the comic books, I think that's why so many Superman fans love "Superman: The Animated Series" because it was true to the mythology . Not to mention they had the prefect cast .

Well it should be intresting to see who will win this poll between Durance & Hatcher.

On Supermanhomepage.com Erica durance Won .

Erica 150 votes 31%

Teri 144 votes 29%

Update

6. Votes for Hacther

5. Votes for Durance

4. Votes for Delany

I've never liked the character of Lois Lane, so I voted for Hatcher because I would have sex with her first.

MJD said:
I've never liked the character of Lois Lane, so I voted for Hatcher because I would have sex with her first.

Ok....:rolleyes: not the answer I was looking for, but your opinion, so It will have to do .

I love Durance's Lois but Delany's was fantastic too...

:up:

I love them calling Clark "Smallville"... ;) He's so not small, its cute.

Ok now this is getting intresting

Update So far

1. Teri - 9 votes

2. Durance - 7 votes

3. Dana - 5 votes

4. Margot - 3 votes

5. Kate - 2 votes

You know we can read the results in the poll already...we did vote after all...

Super_Ludacris said:
You know we can read the results in the poll already...we did vote after all...

I do, I'm doing this for a reason .

Erica Durance seems to be the best Lois so far. Not yet the one from the comics or TAS, but I can see her developing into her. Sexy, witty, a bit cocky, tough, I think she is really good, if not great.

djkris said:
Erica Durance seems to be the best Lois so far. Not yet the one from the comics or TAS, but I can see her developing into her. Sexy, witty, a bit cocky, tough, I think she is really good, if not great.

I agree, She done a great job telling the back story of Lois Lane younger years in Season 4 & 5 on Smallville, Now in Season 6, I can't wait to see her move closer and closer towards The woman she ultimately Destined to become . :super:

I voted for Hatcher, because of all of the Loises that I've gotten to know over the years, hers is the only one who actually grew and changed significantly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"