Why do the weirdos always manage to sit next to you on public transportation?

Just go to spencer's buy some fake puke, and then take it with you and stick it on the seats next to you! It worked for me!

Just go to spencer's buy some fake puke, and then take it with you and stick it on the seats next to you! It worked for me!

To play devil's advocate, isn't sitting in fake puke the kinda thing that'd appeal to a weirdo?

I'm sorry, THAT's what you consider a weirdo on public transportation?

I have to agree with Guard. The kid just sounds a bit friendly and ADD. Maybe a bit out there, but not what I think about when I hear "sat next to weirdo on the train." I had a homeless dude, smelling of urine and probably high on something, start rambling to himself about decapitating people. I moved seats pretty quickly.
Another time I bumped a dude once by accident while sitting down (in a way that was so light if I did it to you, you'd forget about it in a second) and he just silently glared at me for my whole 20 minute train-ride as if he wanted to disembowel me on the spot.
And my girlfriend got punched in the back of the head by the person sitting behind her on the bus.

So all in all, talkative Scottish teen doesn't sound that bad. :o

I have to agree with Guard. The kid just sounds a bit friendly and ADD. Maybe a bit out there, but not what I think about when I hear "sat next to weirdo on the train." I had a homeless dude, smelling of urine and probably high on something, start rambling to himself about decapitating people. I moved seats pretty quickly.
Another time I bumped a dude once by accident while sitting down (in a way that was so light if I did it to you, you'd forget about it in a second) and he just silently glared at me for my whole 20 minute train-ride as if he wanted to disembowel me on the spot.
And my girlfriend got punched in the back of the head by the person sitting behind her on the bus.

So all in all, talkative Scottish teen doesn't sound that bad. :o

I don't know why that made me laugh so f**king hard.

What did you do? Cuz you know that means you pretty much have to fight, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"