Why do you do that? or The Strange Behavioral Quirks or Unusual Habits Thread

:dry:

Stop that.

By covered in cats, she means she slaughters stray alley cats, and bathes in their blood. She's really been into Skyrim lately, and has a psychotic serial killer jester as a partner in the game. I think it's finally got to her.

By covered in cats, she means she slaughters stray alley cats, and bathes in their blood. She's really been into Skyrim lately, and has a psychotic serial killer jester as a partner in the game. I think it's finally got to her.

Exactly!

But no, seriously I have four cats and three of them like to lay on me when I'm sleeping so I have cats draped all over me at night, save the black cat who is too big to squeeze in with all of them on me.

Exactly!

But no, seriously I have four cats and three of them like to lay on me when I'm sleeping so I have cats draped all over me at night, save the black cat who is too big to squeeze in with all of them on me.

How normal is it that I find the latter post to creep me out more than the former?

Sometimes I'm too lazy to flip back and forth through the newspaper to read the continuation of a column, I'll just read everything on the front page then start going through the paper and read the rest of each column.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"