• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Strange habits or nuances that you have. . . .

I crack my neck, fingers, and ankles alot
My Left big toe twitches sometimes. (I wish I knew why)
My eyes twitch too.

Sometimes I go to wikipedia sometimes to look up fetishes and try to imagine...
Sometimes I go to stormfront to make myself feel smarter.

Tangled Web said:
Sometimes I go to wikipedia sometimes to look up fetishes and try to imagine...

OMG, are you still doing that?:down:(

I use to have a compulsive disorder in always tightinig the water faucet to make sure it was closed.

JLBats said:
OMG, are you still doing that?:down:(
Mainly just that one day. Not too often. It makes for good material: or sometimes it can kill a moment and inflict nightmares.

I always crack my hands, neck.
I clean my bedroom when im bored.
i sometimes play my ps2 all day and night.
sometimes i lay in my bed all night thinking till morning.
and i shake my leg when im nervous/bored.

thats all for now.

I thought of a few more. . .

Other people had mentioned it previously, but I too crack my neck. For me, it's always the right side before the left, and then immediately vice-versa.

If I see a crooked picture on the wall (doesn't matter if it's at my place, a friends, or somebody I just met) I tend to focus on that solely until it's re-aligned.

When I'm in the middle of eating, I twirl my fork through my hands. (do the same thing w/ pens, pencils, and highlighters while I'm thinking)

I easily recall the most insignificant information, yet I struggle to remember people's names unless I make a special effort.

I'll stare at half a dozen menus for carry out places and ultimately decide to make something myself.

I probably use google more as a spell check / back-up dictionary. (as opposed to finding people, places, pictures, etc . . .)

I'll eat the same thing for a month or two straight, and then never touch it for around the same amount of time. (ex(s): oatmeal, graham crackers, raisins, cold cereals, snack bars

I pay for an enhanced tv package, yet I rarely watch over 5 or 6 hrs of tv per week.

I never consistently watch a show past the 2nd season. I usually tire of them very quickly; occasionally, I'll catch an encore of a later season, but I'm usually lost since I haven't been watching, so it's unappealing.

I'll buy a video game that I'll never or rarely play; it eventually is given away or traded for another. (except for in the case of rpgs. What I said usually applies to fps and sports games.)

I make owl noises that are surprisingly accurate.

i over-analyze things that people say to me...all the time, wondering what they really meant by what they said. (that is people that are important to me ie gf, parent, or have control over some part of my life ie boss, prof)

i pick at the skin around my fingernails when i'm nervous/bored

i have alot of trouble sitting still, i always have to fiddle with my hands or my legs/feet

alot of times i can't concentrate on something unless something else is going on in the backround... ie i need music on if i'm reading, or studying etc...

I kill while I smile, lawl.

Your teeth are that bad? :csad: Anywayzers

I think the biggest most annoying habit I have that I forgot to list is checking my wrist watch. Every five minutes I have to see what time it is, and I use the stopwatch to see how long it takes me to get from one place to another all the time.

Hmmm, let's see;

I constantly wash my hands, even if they're incredibly clean.
If I have various items, I make sure they're even numbered.
Im in a constant habbit of cracking my knuckles.
If i'm talking to someone, and we disagree on something, I always think they're mad at me, and then comes the, "Are you mad at me?, "Are you sure?"

And the list goes on.

Wow! There are some quirky things in this thread. I don't feel so odd now.
Here's just a few of mine:

I stay up and night and sleep all day. I work nights so I've been doing this for over a decade.

I can't stand to have anything sticky or gooey (sp?) on my hands.

I rarely watch a TV series until it ends, then I rent the DVDs and watch all the episodes at once.

I hate summertime and sunny days yet I love being in a steamroom. Go figure.

I can't stand to have any hair out of place so I shaved it all off.

JLBats said:
I kill while I smile, lawl.

I kill with my smile.:O

It's that terrifying.:(

Topdawg said:
wow, you have alot of habits.lol
More will come.

I feel mentally sluggish if I do not exercise every day.

I'll sleep in the dark for one month; then I'll keep the dim option on my stand up on for the next month. Then it's back to square one.

I pay for an deluxe tv package, yet I rarely watch more than 5 or 6 hours a week.

If someone is talking, I've decided w/in the first 3-5 sentences whether I'll continue to listen or whisk myself away in a daydream of some sort.

I'm starting to think that I'm one of the few people under 25 who still listens to vinyl records.

Alpha and Omega said:
I'm starting to think that I'm one of the few people under 25 who still listens to vinyl records.

LOL!!:up:

Master Chief said:
It's the only way I can see how you kill when joo smile, Willis.

I smile and kill people at the same time, the two really have no connection besides that:whatever::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"