Comics Why doesn't WB turn their 'failed' Superman projects into stand alone graphic novels?

Triligors

Sidekick
Reaction score
This is something that I've been wondering for quite some time now. We know that the WB has had lots of failed Superman projects that never got off the ground. My question is this. Why, if they already paid the writers (I'm pretty sure), don't they turn these screenplays into graphic novels?

Personally I think that many would like to at least read these and see the various different variations of the Man of Steel throughout the recent years that never made it to the silver screen.

So, my question is:

Why doesn't DC & WB turn these 'failed' projects into graphic novels? Because, I think, that these might be able to alone could make a profit from the 'failed' projects.

Any ideas on why they haven't done this?

This could be an incredibly good idea to put onto paper. To be honest, Doomsday needs some of the limited backstory the scripts gave him. This 'yet another creation from Krypton' approach doesn't feel right. Anyways, it's not as if the stories would be construed as canon if there was a sidenote of some sort. Good idea Triligors.

I would not waste my money on that crap.

Giant spiders, suit in a can, Kryptonian Lex etc.....

Load of rubbish.

it's probably because no comic book fans would buy them because we all know they suck already...

They're called "failed projects" for a reason. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"