Why Hideo Kojima is ******ed....

Sorry Horrorfan, but whilst I'm from Liverpool, I live nearer and work in Manchester, and whislt the actual city and architecture is far superior to Liverpool, the people are even worse.

But about chavs I'll give it to you that we started it, but Mancs jumped on a pushed it to another level. Now it pretty much describes the whole culture of the country, and only now is it beginning to slowly die out.

You live in London? Dude East London is utter turd. Cultural, but Disgusting. How is it any better than Liverpool. and cockneys suck.

Manchester is MUCH better than Liverpool. I go to Manchester regularly to see my mates, and I love it. I really wouldn't like to go back to Liverpool, to be honest....I'd be hard pressed to want to go back at gun point, if I'm being really, truly honest. I felt dirty just being there.

London isn't great, no doubt, I won't disagree...but I will take it over liverpool every single time.

I don't mind the actual gheymer rejects, but the moderator (or stephen and weezite) are total knob jockeys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"