Why is my itunes being stupid?

Motown Marvel

Crimson and Clover
Reaction score
so if i have my itunes playing on random, the artwork isnt changing as the songs change, it doesnt change at all, unless i click on a new song.

when i open my itunes, the little artwork box is obviously blank. if i just hit the play button, a song will start, but the box stays blank featuring no artwork. if i click on a song (lets say something off of abbey road), the artwork for abbey road will show up in the box, but as it randomly jumps to another song the artwork for abbey road stays rather than changing to whatever song its playing. and it would stay on abbey road unless i click on another song.

since this started, i've even updated itunes but the problem still persists. im on a macbook.

fix it for me, please?

don't you have the option of seeing the artwork for either the song you're playing or the song that's selected (highlighted)? that may be your problem, change it so that you can see the artwork for the song now paying.

hmm, didnt know that was even an option. where in itunes do i go about changing that?

Where the artwork shows, right-click at the top where it says "Selected Song" and change it to "Now Playing"

oh wow, that worked. wow. i feel like a *****e. ha ha. thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"