• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is PSN still down?

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
Everytime I check this year, it's DOWN. I need to back up trophies for my brother (he's deaf and likes leaving the damn thing on a lot). Curretnly I only have a USB Flash Drive with saved data backed up, but no trophies.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe I should try registering through the PS3 and not web?

I would check you connections, because the PSN has been on all day. I just checked it and it's still up.

Wait, I just re-read your first post. You can't back-up trophies. They are automatically saved to Sony's servers. They are basically attached to your PSN ID and will load for you if/when you get a new PS3 and use that ID. Sorry I didn't catch that the first time. Lol.

Wait, I just re-read your first post. You can't back-up trophies. They are automatically saved to Sony's servers. They are basically attached to your PSN ID and will load for you if/when you get a new PS3 and use that ID. Sorry I didn't catch that the first time. Lol.

Yeah, I don't have a PSN ID. I can't register for it on IE or Firefox. How do I fix this problem?

Everytime I check this year, it's DOWN. I need to back up trophies for my brother (he's deaf and likes leaving the damn thing on a lot). Curretnly I only have a USB Flash Drive with saved data backed up, but no trophies.

Thanks in advance.

Maybe I should try registering through the PS3 and not web?

Did you download the latest update yet? I did that yesterday and have had no issues with the PSN. Ad Hoc however will have to wait until I can get cable going through to my room.

Did you download the latest update yet? I did that yesterday and have had no issues with the PSN. Ad Hoc however will have to wait until I can get cable going through to my room.

I just made the PSN account via the PS3. Used my e-mail and name for him. Did it on his user account. But I am having problems syncing the trophies to the server. And before you ask, he doesn't have e-mail account.

Nevermind, I got them synced up. Just hope he doesn't get banned while playing online. Told him not 2 play online though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"