Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Will Cobie Smulders Join This Show?

MadVillainy

C'mon Son
Reaction score
I'm not up to date with the news on this show, but with Cobie Smulder's previous How I Met Your Mother obligation being finished and her playing such a big role in the Marvel Universe, will she go to AoS full time?

I doubt it. They set her up with Stark Industries, not SHIELD. I think she'll stay on the movies and their path will only cross at most, not be going in the same direction.

Director Fury had Hill as his Right Hand...... Looks like Coulson will have May as his right hand.....no sense of having Hill on board...only once n a while.....

I like to think she has the good sense to know a turkey when she sees one.

I think she'll crop up more often, but not as a regular. The show has a strong cast already

Maybe before CA:TWS, if you had asked the question, people might have thought yes, she might join. But the way AOS has gone, along with SHIELD dismantling and now being reformed under Coulson, and with Hill going to work for Stark, it seems unlikely. This isn't the old SHIELD, so she probably won't join Coulson.

I think she'll crop up more often, but not as a regular. The show has a strong cast already

"Game of Thrones" has a strong cast. "Breaking Bad" had a strong cast. "Mad Men" has a strong cast. "Sherlock" has a strong cast.

"Agents of SHIELD" has one of the weakest casts I have seen in my entire life.

I like to think she has the good sense to know a turkey when she sees one.

Why do people say "turkey" like it's a bad thing? Turkey is delicious. Who doesn't like turkey? Do you have miserable Thanksgivings?

Why do people say "turkey" like it's a bad thing? Turkey is delicious. Who doesn't like turkey? Do you have miserable Thanksgivings?

"Oh man, turkey AGAIN! This Thanksgiving is such a... turkey" :funny:

I wanted her to be a regular in the 2nd season, but seeing her in the show, like her second episode changed my mind. I don't think the show would be good for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"