Will Gamestop...go the way of Blockbuster...

there-it.gif
Good. ****ing scumbag company deserves to die and I hope they burn in hell.

How can they "cut an unspecified number of jobs" when most of their stores have one employee running it at a time already? I guess they aren't worried about theft since no one goes into a Gamestop anymore anyways.

How can they "cut an unspecified number of jobs" when most of their stores have one employee running it at a time already? I guess they aren't worried about theft since no one goes into a Gamestop anymore anyways.
Ironically the only stuff they have on the shelves worth stealing are the collectibles (Funko, etc.). They've never kept actual games out on the floor, only the cases. And from what I've seen going by the last time I was in a Gamestop over a year ago, pretty much half the store is now collectibles compared to actual games/gaming merchandise.

The last time I was in one, like ten years ago, it was already half collectibles and upselling and less games. I ended up getting some Borderlands games and some other game I can't remember in a buy two get one free deal going on.

Not surprised in the least that some of y'all haven't been to one in over 10 years. In my case though, I was actually in one last year because I lost my copy of LittleBigPlanet 2, and a local GameStop was selling a used copy for like $8.

I'm still salty that the GameStop that I bought my Ps3 from back in the day didn't give me 5 free Blu-ray movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"