Transformers Will Megan Fox be returning?

The Joker_1000

Superhero
Reaction score
I've heard that Shia LaBeouf is returning but will Megan Fox be returning as well?

she'll do a nude scene.

then they'll kill her off.

That'd be nice (the nude scene), but it won't happen. Btw, if she does return I seriously doubt she'll be killed off.

Shia, Megan, and Peter Cullen have all said they will reprise there rolls in TF2, I think they are the only ones to announce this.

I hope that Mark Ryan returns as well, I think he voiced Bumblebee pretty good & we haven't even heard enough of him to turn him away just yet. Btw, as long as Shia is returning, you can bet your ass I'll be watching the next TF movie.

I hope they all return, they all contributed to making TF the fun movie that it was IMO, but i wouldnt be too bothered if the characters played by Voight, Turturro, Taylor and Anderson didnt return.

All the others i want back though.

The dude that was in the military in Godzilla should come back, he's pretty funny. I'm sure everyone is going to return & make the next movie even better than the first.

I hope Rachael comes back. They've gotta keep the Aussie.

They should keep everyone. I thought the mom was especially funny for assuming Sam was beating the baton.

I love her trashiness.

They better have her back. She made transformers for me.

Not really. but she is hawt.

They should keep everyone. I thought the mom was especially funny for assuming Sam was beating the baton.

I hope both of the parents are back, they were both great. And i would like to them with Bumblebee also, could make for some more funny scene's.

Hopefully they'll show Anthony Andersons character get killed off with Mikaela.

I hope everyone gets killed off except for Mikaela and Maggie. Then they'll have to consol each other. :cwink: :grin: :oldrazz:

I took some pictures of her once. I think I'm gonna get arrested. :woot:

Lol

I wish I could. Btw, Fox has a lot of tattoos, some of which creep me out for some odd reason.

I love her tattoos. And her eyes. And her butt. And her stomach. And her hair. And her smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"