Transformers New clip of Megan fox & Shia LaBeouf with bumblebee

Megan has to stop breaking eye contact with the camera...it gives away when she is lying.

not necessarily. some people just aren't comfortable speaking to a camera lense. go watch all the bloggers on youtube, you'll see a lot of their earlier videos involve looking AWAY from the camera. also...supposedly, when your eyes move to certain points it activates parts of your mentality (creating an idea, recalling a memory, etc.)

besides, liars don't normally reveal stuff like "i should be reading books but i play video games instead" and "all my money goes into shoes, it's disgusting"...especially when being interviewed in front of a camera.

not necessarily. some people just aren't comfortable speaking to a camera lense. go watch all the bloggers on youtube, you'll see a lot of their earlier videos involve looking AWAY from the camera. also...supposedly, when your eyes move to certain points it activates parts of your mentality (creating an idea, recalling a memory, etc.)

besides, liars don't normally reveal stuff like "i should be reading books but i play video games instead" and "all my money goes into shoes, it's disgusting"...especially when being interviewed in front of a camera.
She was looking at the camera when she said those things, and was probably telling the truth. However her obsession with XBOX and the Tom Boy schikt caused her to look away from the camera.

Looks away when she says
"I am obsessed with cars"
"I love XBOX"
"I spend all my money..." (Probably a lie since I would guess she is pretty loaded)

Looks very intently when...
"She talks about Dorothy"
"Shoes"

I doubt she is at all camera shy, and more to the point she doesn't seem like a Tom boy especially, and I would wager a guess that the cars thing is in part to promote the Transformers movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"