Transformers Will Optimus Prime be in this movie?

Don't be crazy, man.

Beast Wars was great, but Murphy has said vehemently that there will be NO animal Transformers in the movie; not even Dinobots.

Besides, Optimus Primal has fallen out of popularity lately. Kids today recognize Optimus Prime and his truck-mode thanks to the likes of Robots in Disguise, Armada, Energon and Cybertron having versions of the character.

So I wouldn't worry about it.

As cool as Beast Wars was... no optimus primal ever on film please thanks.

optimus prime rocks and i hope hes the first autobot we are introduced to and i hope theres a strong relationship with spike thats not too childlike but more terminator 2 like. this movies gonna rock

beast wars was brilliant :up: but its not what we want on screen but it did great as a series.

Why would they include a monkey with a bunch of cars? Not to mention Optimus Prime is one of the most known characters of Transformers. They are not gonna throw him out just to include a monkey. Plus, I wouldn't mind a Beast Wars movie eventually (like 10 or 11 years from now) and they are seen as almost two different series. I am sorry, but that was a dumb question.

DrSpengler said:
Don't be crazy, man.

Beast Wars was great, but Murphy has said vehemently that there will be NO animal Transformers in the movie; not even Dinobots.

But didn't the Bay interview from Aint It Cool have him talking about a scorpion transformer?

KenK said:
But didn't the Bay interview from Aint It Cool have him talking about a scorpion transformer?

No, you're right.

Murphy either had a change of heart or got out-voted on the presence of animal-Transformers.

I think the first transformer going to be introduced is Bumblebee. But back to the subject yes prime and a beast wars film would rock.

It's a given that Optimus Prime will be in the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"