Winslet, Damon, Cotillard & Law in Soderbergh's 'Contagion'

I love this movie and I'm glad I was able to watch it in the cinema when it was released. the cast was really good too!

And death shall have no dominion. Bald men naked they shall be one With the man in the wind and the west moon; When their bones are picked clean and the clean bones gone, They shall have stars at elbow and foot; Though they go mad they shall be sane, Though they sink through the sea they shall rise again; Though lovers be lost love shall not; And death shall have no dominion. Star Wars fans will hate everything and Batman fans will nitpick, but worst of all, another 12 years of the same dribble brought to you by Marvel.

Marty: Is film dead?
Sexy Alien Ghost Clone from Solaris: We don't have to think like that any more. No roller coaster rides here. Everything we've done is forgiven. Everything.

gIqrFI5.jpg

A good movie that came and went now has a second life for all the wrong reasons.

You can bet Hollywood will produce a dozen competing “virus” films a few years from now.

I want a sequel or something similar to this.

I don't see how they'd do a sequel with the same cast. If it were, people like Matt Damon would have terrible luck to have two pandemics in his lifetime in a short space of time.

They'd probably just do a different separate film about the Corona Virus. But that's if they want to even make one so soon after the real thing.

I think they could feature Laurence Fishburne and Marion Cotillard as they worked for the cdc in the first film.

I don't see how they'd do a sequel with the same cast. If it were, people like Matt Damon would have terrible luck to have two pandemics in his lifetime in a short space of time.

They'd probably just do a different separate film about the Corona Virus. But that's if they want to even make one so soon after the real thing.

They shouldn't. Not now, and not for a while.

Except this country isn’t united because you have kids in Florida who think it’s ok to still go on spring break

Interesting. I also watched Side Effects because of Contagion back in 2012 or 2011.

Well if he's making a sequel, is it going to be about COVID-19? It would be the most topical thing rather than using an imaginary and invented virus.

I think they're going to go for the next "theoretical" virus we could get after COVID-19. Something much more deadly.

As if Coronavirus weren't deadly enough. It's like 9/11 every day isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"