The Amazing Spider-Man 2 With Great Sequel Comes Great Lounging - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't base on a "flawless" scale. Yeah, everything has a flaw or a problem, but as long as I'm entertained and enjoying what I'm seeing, It's a 10. Everything is contingent on how much I'm enjoying myself Lol.

Oh, me neither.

I get very annoyed when people mistake a 10 for a "perfect". Sure, The Last of Us only runs in 720p/30FPS, blah, blah, blah. But a 10 is as means something is good as something gets, given surrounding circumstances and such - neither flawless, nor perfect, but still as damn good as it possibly gets.

Guess who?

tumblr_n6tr0mNxQq1ty7kx0o1_500.jpg

My gosh...everybody is playing that game :0 Don't Tap the with tile looks cool,downloading.

I can't hear... :'(

Also..just to remember the old times.
[YT]-tnxzJ0SSOw[/YT]

great times... this place was seriously sizzling from every bit of news, and the thrilling sensation the trailers spread... it was like every day was christmas eve until the premiere

I was (not here) one of the few that really loved the new suit,I couldn't decide between that and the Raimi one.

Awesome trailer, makes me want to watch it now!

They spoiled a bit too much though for the time, and there were lines that weren't in the movie!!

Connors sounds like a badass :awesome: I remember the "You're an amazing man, Peter Parker on Gwen room.

Also I'm trying to figure what the " This is bigger than you,Peter" means in the context of the final cut.
[YT]nbp3Ra3Yp74[/YT]

I prefered TASM's trailer to be honest.

The trailers made it seem like a different movie almost.

Yeah? I wonder what problem was bigger than him? We'll never know I guess.

I dunno,I really dig the reveal trailer for TASM2.

I remember that I was without internet at home when the trailer was out,I was driving nuts to see it :wow::wow: I walked to my friends home and downloaded watching a hundred of times.

I guess that the break up was close to the end? Or it was just made for the trailers,weird..

I think the TASM3 trailer will be one of the best ever, they'll have to throw a lot at it to make people interested.

Connors sounds like a badass :awesome: I remember the "You're an amazing man, Peter Parker on Gwen room.

Also I'm trying to figure what the " This is bigger than you,Peter" means in the context of the final cut.
[YT]nbp3Ra3Yp74[/YT]

maybe it's about the scholarship, it was really all along for Professor X's mutant academy and Gwen had mutant powers, Harry got hint of it in the elevator and killed her before her gifts could bloom

maybe it's about the scholarship, it was really all along for Professor X's mutant academy and Gwen had mutant powers, Harry got hint of it in the elevator and killed her before her gifts could bloom

.......... :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I think the TASM3 trailer will be one of the best ever, they'll have to throw a lot at it to make people interested.

I'm hoping too.

Guys, am I going crazy or this the new ninja turtles trailer really similar to bits from TASM and TASM2 trailers andrew linked?

[YT]watch?v=1jihlrDnn1s[/YT]

The start mainly, and the tower falling and the transition at 0:50

Guys, am I going crazy or this the new ninja turtles trailer really similar to bits from TASM and TASM2 trailers andrew linked?

[YT]1jihlrDnn1s[/YT]

The start mainly, and the tower falling and the transition at 0:50

Fixed :) just paste what is after the =

I'm not that excited for the movie,it just looks another Bay movie with a ridiculous plot and insulting female characters :(

that's what I thought too... I dunno, did they really think that any of those things fit with the spirit of TMNT? counting like any incarnation

Bay may not be the director but nobody can deny that his stamp on this movie is quite clear

And geez the turtles faces make the impression at least for me that they are pervs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"