Wolverine

GuardianofOa

Sidekick
Reaction score
So, after all the pics from the SDCC, I thought maybe, just maybe the Wolverine toys, both Movie and Cartoon, would be decent. After seeing them last Thursday nite and more the following Friday, I must say: Lame. Comepletely lame. These are the worst action figures I have ever seen. Why, oh why did they make them so small? To combat with GI Joe? They don't even look big enough to fight them! They are nicely painted and articulated (The Origins), but their size takes away from all attractiveness and playability. Maverick? Really? And two versions of Sabretooth, don't confuse people, especially the kids. The cartoon toys are even worse, leaving no room to be desired and there is practically no articulation. Boo to them.

Also, have you seen the Superhero Squad of these toys? Ridiculous! Deadpool is bald with some weird red markings on his chest and has to gigantic claws coming from his hands. There are multiple versions of Wolverine, most of which make no sense at all. And Mr Sinister? Lame.

Sorry, just needed to vent about how terrible the line of toys are.

SDCC is in July. You mean NY Toyfair.

I too, was really disappointed in what we saw at the Toyfair this year. I am completely passing on this small line.

Hopefully we will see some great 6" action in San Diego this year. That, I can not wait for.

Well Hasbro is making some 6 inch two packs for Wolverine origins. Reissues of old X-men movie stuff. But it's something.

And the reason Hasbro is going for 1:18th scale figure is, money. They can lower costs and boost sales by going for 1 line of 1:18th (or 3.75 inch) figures over 2 lines at 1:10th (6 inch) scale collector aimed line, and a kiddy 5 inch line.

6 inch 2 packs would be cool if they reissued Deadpool. I'd be all over that. Comic Deadpool, though, not Ryan Renyolds.

and the reason behind Hasbro going with their 3 3/4" line is no suprise. I just hope they don't neglect the 6" line, that's all.

Actually, yeah, this would be a great place to reissue the 6 inch Comic Deadpool.....it would sell for sure.

I would buy that despite not being a 6" collector.

That Deadpool is my holy grail.If they rerealese though I hope it isn't like the spider-man origins stuff and they give it a horrible repaint.:csad:

Somebody say Deadpool???

I guess right now would be the perfect time to say that my ML Deadpool will be one of several figs I'll be putting up for grabs.

Be on the lookout for my thread.

Also, have you seen the Superhero Squad of these toys? Ridiculous! Deadpool is bald with some weird red markings on his chest and has to gigantic claws coming from his hands. There are multiple versions of Wolverine, most of which make no sense at all. And Mr Sinister? Lame.

Sorry, just needed to vent about how terrible the line of toys are.

Most of the Superhero Squad packs are comic related, not movie related, though they're using the Wolverine movie to help them sell, so that's why he's in all of them. The packs have a lot of characters that haven't been done in Superhero Squad before though, like Blob, Sinister, and Archangel.

I will agree with you that movie Deadpool is screwed up.

and deadpool any other day and other dudes but they are so cool i cant wait to get more

Saw the figures today in person while doing errands at Walmart and..yuck...some of the figures were just downright ugly and considering what Hasbro has done especially in the Star Wars line it's a bit surprising.

The Deadpool looked decent though.

I bought today Deadpool (comic version), Gambit (comic version) & Wolverine (comic version) brown uniform, personnally I like these figures, I also bought today Marvel Universe Captain America, Hulk (Green) & Green Goblin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"