Comics Wolverine's kids?

JLBats said:
I'd love it if the X-Men are fighting some huge monster, and they defeat and another one appears. They're all expecting death when suddenly a guy slams down and takes out the monster, than turns and smiles at the X-Men, Wolvie in particular.

"Hi, Dad."

That sounds exactly like Connor showing up in Angel. Hmmmmmm.

;) :0

ShadowBoxing said:
Gambit was a clone of sinister whose powers were adapted from Scott Summers. So technically he is the third brother.

Also X-treme may have been a child born from Katherine Anne Summers after D'Ken raped her

No technically he is NOT the third brother. He is a CLONE of Sinister with some of Scott's DNA thrown in to give him mutant powers. That a brother does not make.

what the hell is shadowboxing talking about? When did Gambit become a clone off sinister? that has to be total crap.

Yeah when did he become a clone? If its true it really pisses me off.

Deadpool187 said:
Yeah when did he become a clone? If its true it really pisses me off.

It was revealed in X-Men: The End. Gambit is a clone of Sinister with Scott Summer's DNA mixed in. So he is the son of Sinister and Cyclops if u want to get technical with it. Yeah. Claremont. Genius, that one there.

What is Vulcan's real name? I forgot. And does anyone know the age difference between the brothers? I know Scott is older than Alex.

Adam X is still possibly a Summers brother.

X-men the end is not canon it doesn't count so HA!!!!

I thought Wolverine was like, a little over 100. Because of the whole Origin story :o

Batman the 6th said:
Who is/ or supposedly is the third Summers brother? Alex, Scott, and who?

Vulcan. Check out X-men Deadly Genesis and upcoming issues of Uncanny.

:unishr:

In the movies, was it hinted at that Logan was that old? Because his adamantium procedure was only fifteen years old. It seems he hasn't aged at all, which I'm guessing he doesn't. In X-men Evolution, although not canon, he had a friend, Captain America that was frozen and dying, and I thought they were old war buddies, and I believe it was World War 2.

yes he is that old, he was born in the late or mid 1800s.

WILDTHING! She is awesome I was so pissed when marvel canceled it... But they may be releasing all her comics into a tpb and if it sells well restarting her story line! Or so I heard, and also she was in last hero standing, but unfortunatly not last planet standing! Check out wild thing (Mc2 universe) #1-#6 Becasue thats all there were.

I think it would be great if Ghak (if that's her name) died after sending her son on a mission to find Logan. The child should be in his mid-teens by now. If they give him a son, the boy should be like Wolverine was originally planned to be. By that I mean, a psychotic red head kid with adamantium bones. Maybe have him show up after Wolverine has died and so inherit his problems.

wolverine is never going to die at least not in this world.

Father Wrath said:
WILDTHING! She is awesome I was so pissed when marvel canceled it... But they may be releasing all her comics into a tpb and if it sells well restarting her story line! Or so I heard, and also she was in last hero standing, but unfortunatly not last planet standing! Check out wild thing (Mc2 universe) #1-#6 Becasue thats all there were.
Sadly I have that mini and it was quite awful. The problem with it was they geared it more towards kids so the book was too fluffy for my tastes. I like the idea of Wolvy having kids but make it mroe realistic. :)

So many things to talk about, so little time...

First, Logan is not the only one to father a child with someone from the savage land. Colossus has a son with a girl from the Savage Land as well.

I recently read Wolverine: Origins #5, where I found out Logan had a son. Upon doing more research, I found out that it was via Bucky that Logan learned about his slain wife (Itsu?) and unborn child! I am confused, because I somehow missed the issues in which this came to light.

As for Gambit, I have not read The End, and I'm not planning to. It is not canon, and will never be until I read it in a regular X-Book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"