Comics Wolverine's kids?

Renegade said:
So many things to talk about, so little time...

First, Logan is not the only one to father a child with someone from the savage land. Colossus has a son with a girl from the Savage Land as well.

I recently read Wolverine: Origins #5, where I found out Logan had a son. Upon doing more research, I found out that it was via Bucky that Logan learned about his slain wife (Itsu?) and unborn child! I am confused, because I somehow missed the issues in which this came to light.

As for Gambit, I have not read The End, and I'm not planning to. It is not canon, and will never be until I read it in a regular X-Book.

I'm a moron. I went back and found the issues about Wolverine and Itsu...I must have just forgot...:o

Wait how would Wolverine's son from the Savage Land be a teenager by now?

Hmmm could the kid from Savage land be the one Rogue was referring to when she was inside Wolverine all those years ago...wait...that came out wrong.... or is she talking about another son? an older or adult offsprin running around

OutcryX said:
Hmmm could the kid from Savage land be the one Rogue was referring to when she was inside Wolverine all those years ago...wait...that came out wrong.... or is she talking about another son? an older or adult offsprin running around
They never said who Rogue was referring to, saving it for us to question over no doubt, cheeky bastards. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"