Woman stabs husband over Christmas present

I think the early present opening was actually subtext.

it would be funny if the present was a set of new kitchen knifes.

Hmm...I wonder if the public oppinion would have been the same if the husband stabed the wife:whatever: Anyway, this thing is just sick.

You don't know us very well. :o

You don't know us very well. :o

Why do you say that? Are you a guy? Anyway, I really don't approve that kind of behaviour. It's sick, it's just not human. Or normal. At all.

After she stabbed me, I would have thrown some hot grease in her face. We always keep some nearby.

seriously . . . Christmas is supposed to celebrate the birth of Jesus . . . If he were alive or could see us, I don't think he'd be happy knowing all the kinds of rage and emotions that emerge during the holiday season . . . from road rage, to last minute aggravating xmas shopping, to spoiled children, and shiite like this :down

seriously . . . Christmas is supposed to celebrate the birth of Jesus . . . If he were alive or could see us, I don't think he'd be happy knowing all the kinds of rage and emotions that emerge during the holiday season . . . from road rage, to last minute aggravating xmas shopping, to spoiled children, and shiite like this :down

He is alive and can see us

Why do you say that? Are you a guy? Anyway, I really don't approve that kind of behaviour. It's sick, it's just not human. Or normal. At all.

I say that because we have made cracks when the tables were turned, the more absurd the news is the more I find myself laughing, no I'm not a guy but you can't see the humor in how stupid this is. Yes, it's sad that it went that far but like I said I'll hear the news and laugh at some of the stupid stuff that happens. Don't get me wrong, my heart goes out to those extremely tragic occurrences. I try not to watch the news because that **** does effect me and bums me the **** out.
Result of me watching the news.

You've never read News of the Weird? That **** is hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"