Fla. Woman Stabs Boyfriend Over Pop Tart Denial

SoulManX

The Inspector!
Reaction score
Police say a woman stabbed her boyfriend in the chest with a steak knife over Pop Tarts.

Police say when officers arrived on Friday they saw 18-year-old Catheline Marie Colon cleaning blood from the floor. Authorities say Colon had lived with her boyfriend, 19-year-old Shawn Andrews, for about three months, but had moved out.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7369877

Don't ever come between a woman and her Pop Tarts.

****ing hell, what would have happened if she asked for a full cooked meal

Never deny your latina a foodstuff. Because she will stab the **** out of you. :o

When I hear about little petty things setting people off like that, it's obvious that the two were not getting along in the first place, tension builds with with bigs fights until something so small sets someone off. Any other couple who are happy would laugh off something like this.

***redacted***

Last edited:
Well, according to the article he hit her, so I would have to assume that has more to do with the stabbing than the Pop Tart does

Pop Tarts should pay her to be on a commericaial:
"So good they made me stab my boyfreind".

So...is he alive, or...what...

Well, at least he can say that he will always, always, always win when he and his friends are talking about their bad relationships.

I can't help but think that the Pop-Tart people will now change their slogan from "crazy good."

lol

That reminds me of "leggo my eggo". sure it sounded harmless but that could of inadvertly started some vicious fights.

Police say a woman stabbed her boyfriend in the chest with a steak knife over Pop Tarts.

Police say when officers arrived on Friday they saw 18-year-old Catheline Marie Colon cleaning blood from the floor. Authorities say Colon had lived with her boyfriend, 19-year-old Shawn Andrews, for about three months, but had moved out.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7369877

What kind of Pop Tart was it? If it was strawberry, I can almost understand.

I wonder what she would've done to him if he had decided to leave first.

Imagine if it were a Toaster Strudel. Those make Pop Tarts look like cardboard with jelly.

Pop Tarts are the devil, want proof?

We had to find the lateral area, and volume of certain prisms and the lateral area was I believe 1134 cm squared and the volume was 666 cm cubed!

(1134 if you didn't know spells 'hell' if you flip a calculator)

Pop Tarts are the devil, want proof?

We had to find the lateral area, and volume of certain prisms and the lateral area was I believe 1134 cm squared and the volume was 666 cm cubed!

(1134 if you didn't know spells 'hell' if you flip a calculator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"