Woman Unknowingly Married Her Father

I read the header and thought for sure this was going to be a Florida story.

Must be on Ohio thing. My mom works at a local school system where she encountered what she calls the Daughter-Father-Father-Mother.

Basically a girl grew up, bore her father a couple of kids, then had a sex change and became a man while continuing to raise the kids she had with her dad...with her dad. Through some weird twist, she is now both the children's father and their mother.

Last edited:
See, this is why you need to put an age limit on dating people younger than yourself. If they're young enough to be your kid from your "sowing wild oats" days, pass them up just in case.

There's a reason this happens. It's called genetic sexual attraction.

People see faces similar to their own as attractive. It's also how racism works.

It's not unheard of for siblings separated at birth to end up falling for each other when they meet later in life.

People see faces similar to their own as attractive. It's also how racism works.

It's not unheard of for siblings separated at birth to end up falling for each other when they meet later in life.

Read Freud?:yay: Didn't he say that males usually are atracted to women who have traits of their mothers?

Last edited:

So that explains where the racists are inbreds stereotype comes from.

So her parents...I mean her grandparents probably knew about it but kept it away from her, as well as her uncle? :dry: This is one seriously demented family right there. And this is yet another reason not to marry an much older man. :o

The woman was horribly deceived by her own family, it sounds like multiple members of her family knew about this whole thing.

Class acts. :up:

Spock: She married her father? That means they must have...
2nunol.gif

Her UNCLE confirmed it for her.

Which meant that her family knew but felt no need to intervene. :wow:

This is where all the redneck stereotypes come from. :o

Yeah, I was wondering about that myself. So the father knew? I was about to say that the urban legend is you marry someone somewhat similar to your opposite gender parent (gross), but that's ridiculous. If the father was targeting the daughter all along it's not so random. Getting a Woody Allen vibe <shivers>.

I dunno, this gives me some creepy cult vibe. Her "dad" was her grandfather, her friend of the family was her mother, and her husband was her dad. WTF...

I actually had heard that about Nicholson. The being raised by secret grandparents thing is surprisingly common.

Bobby Darin too. I think finding out who he thought was his sister was really his mother really broke something in him. i dont think he ever recovered

Spock: She married her father? That means they must have...
2nunol.gif

Spock's reaction is priceless & a bit illogical at the same time, since Vulcans rarely display that much emotion. Anyway, on the topic at hand, it's really gross.

Spock was also half human, so he did have some emotional moments.

Ok, this was a bit disturbing :wow:

Must be on Ohio thing. My mom works at a local school system where she encountered what she calls the Daughter-Father-Father-Mother.

Basically a girl grew up, bore her father a couple of kids, then had a sex change and became a man while continuing to raise the kids she had with her dad...with her dad. Through some weird twist, she is now both the children's father and their mother.

God help :doh:

Reminds me of the article I read yesterday about the guy who found out that his wife of 20 years was a man before they met.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"